Assorted string bikinis from AliExpress (no brand name)

Write your own review of bikinis you own.
JustSomeDude71

Assorted string bikinis from AliExpress (no brand name)

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I first discovered these string bikinis when ordering a 5 pack of thongs. Both thongs and string bikinis are featured in the advertisement, but you have to choose between thongs or string bikinis. Just to let you know, you don't get to choose the color of pattern of the 5 string bikinis they send you, you only get to choose the size that fits you. So when my undies arrived, I was surprised to see that the pattern choices didn't even match what the ad showed. I got two that were white with a faded paisley print and two that are either grey with white polka dots or pink with white polka dots, I still am not sure exactly what color they are. The 5th pair looks like some type of animal print. The 5th bikini is a different fabric, almost a type of mesh material or maybe a tan-thru type of fabric. The other 4 are nylon, I think or maybe satin, very smooth, soft and silky-feeling. These would make good swim bikinis because they don't get that transparent look when wet. I like them and plan to buy more.

And guys, as usual, you're not going to break your bank account buying these string bikinis! All of my recommendations are quite affordable and reasonably priced. Very good quality too. The only negative that I have about these bikinis is that I am always pulling them up in the rear.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568035 ... _shipto=US
TANGA TANGA

Re: Assorted string bikinis from AliExpress (no brand name)

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Curious to know if any of the guys from the UK have ordered underwear from AliExpress? If so, what were the delivery times and postage charges, and were they subjected to import/custom taxes? As one would expect, the prices are cheap, but is that reflected in the quality of the garments?
Thonglover8k

Re: Assorted string bikinis from AliExpress (no brand name)

Post by Thonglover8k »

Not the UK, but Australia, I've ordered extensively from AliExpress, delivery can take between a week and 2 months.
Its not a place to buy form if you want something quickly, but the prices are amazing and in general the quality is pretty good.
probably why I've got over 500 pairs of undies now :-)