Which Leggings, Tights? (+ 1st Experience)

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
RespectTheKini

Which Leggings, Tights? (+ 1st Experience)

Post by RespectTheKini »

Alright everyone, glad to announce that thanks to the community and TBD shining a light on leggings hype, I have finally bought a pair and gave it a whirl. Pair is the Leonisa / Leo Men Training Tights:
https://www.leonisa.com/en/products/leo ... onId=23989

It might change my life ha, decided to use for the gym as my legs could use the support for recovery, as typically advertised. Wore them over a Body Aware Satin Shimmer thong of all things, and it felt pretty new but pretty good!

Legs definitely recovered a little differently this time around, and while running a couple errands (they were worn under gym pants as a layer) I almost didn't want to take them off!

I walk around a TON at work and on the last days chafing can be an issue which I didn't realize these help with! It was also getting a little cold later that night which again, the tights helped with ha! Wanted a decent starter pair, for sure will maybe have a collection in the future! ;) Glad I'm in the know now, and again thanking the community for the support.

Anyways, after my little story I'm really interested in what brands, models, leggings and tights everyone has had or had good luck with? I feel for men, this side if the world is still not as varied, I know there's also a unisex movement for legging pairs, varying styles, some more flattering than others etc. I'd appreciate a share, any positive experiences, advantages you've had! Cheers!