Giving skimpy swimwear as a gift

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
Microbikiniman

Giving skimpy swimwear as a gift

Post by Microbikiniman »

Has anyone given a friend skimpy bikini or thong swimwear as a gift? I have two gay friends who I think would look awesome in the M73 Rio from Skinzwear. But I would gauge their interest first. Share your success stories with us! :mrgreen:
David_NC

Re: Giving skimpy swimwear as a gift

Post by David_NC »

I have never given any underwear but was recently given some. I’ve been back to wearing thongs for more than a year and still have some brands I want to try. I made a local friend on IG that also wears thongs. He had one that was ordered in the wrong size for him but was my size. He gave it to me and it very comfortable. I would ask your friends if they would like to try them, the only thing they can say is no thank you.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Microbikiniman wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:43 pm Has anyone given a friend skimpy bikini or thong swimwear as a gift? I have two gay friends who I think would look awesome in the M73 Rio from Skinzwear. But I would gauge their interest first. Share your success stories with us! :mrgreen:
As mentioned in a previous post, I've given gifts of g-strings to friends and work colleagues, but not swimwear. I have received a string swim bikini as a gift, but it was an extra large and never saw the light of day and still lies unworn in my swimwear drawer. I did donate several new swim thongs to a charity, which hopefully found a good home with a broad minded guy. It's probably easier to gift underwear than swimwear because less people are likely to see it, although I personally wouldn't want anyone to buy me either.
sensu4

Post by sensu4 »

I have never given any. At one christmas work party however, my secret santa gift was a bag full of christmas stuff and a pair of christmassy thong :P Now it was meant as a joke... I think. However the girl who had given it to me received a set of lacy lingerie, but that was from a female co-worker. So yeah.
Aberman

Post by Aberman »

Certainly skimpy tasteful underwear to girlfriends yes ! I love the slightly embarrassed initimacy it brings “a shared secret “. I’ve swapped swimwear with swim partner guys I’ve met up with who have the same swimwear interest !
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

I've given gifts of thongs to at least three of my guy friends for wedding gifts! Not sure if any of them ever wore them, but none of them seemed offended by the gift!
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

I’ve given my waxer / masseur a few G string / thongs, he loved them and has given me a few pairs too.
Now we have to check out the beach together in match thongs!
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Last December I bought a good friend a skimpy swim tanga from Kiniki as part of his Christmas. He'd never worn anything that revealing and I wasn't sure if it would ever see the light of day even in his garden, so imagine my surprise and delight when I received a text recently from Spain where he was on holiday saying not only was he wearing the tanga on the beach, but also he was surrounded by guys in skimpy swimwear with not a dork short in sight. I have another friend who is going to the same area in Spain in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping he'll accept a bikini that was given to me many years ago that I never wore because it was several sizes too big. I'll keep you posted if he agrees to take it with him.
Madaboutuw

Post by Madaboutuw »

Yes, many times. But, it is always used underwear. Weird? Nah! It was almost every time as an exchange, so I'd get some underwear in return. For me, it is such a turn on to know an underbuddy has his package where mine was; and his package was where mine now is. Haven't done an exchange for a while, but still have some of the exchanged ones. Side note - the exchanges done in person r(rather than by mail) were heavenly!
(The wife also bought me some pretty nice undies. )
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:16 am Last December I bought a good friend a skimpy swim tanga from Kiniki as part of his Christmas. He'd never worn anything that revealing and I wasn't sure if it would ever see the light of day even in his garden, so imagine my surprise and delight when I received a text recently from Spain where he was on holiday saying not only was he wearing the tanga on the beach, but also he was surrounded by guys in skimpy swimwear with not a dork short in sight. I have another friend who is going to the same area in Spain in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping he'll accept a bikini that was given to me many years ago that I never wore because it was several sizes too big. I'll keep you posted if he agrees to take it with him.
Thought I would post an update on this topic. The friend who was going to Spain on holiday did accept the oversized bikini and wore it on the beach. I have another friend who doesn't have any speedos/bikinis and last night I gave him a new Kiniki halfback swim tanga as an early birthday present.Was surprised that not only did he love it, but he actually modelled it for me and says he will definitely wear it in Benidorm next month.