iKingsky Brazilian cut string bikini

Write your own review of bikinis you own.
JustSomeDude71

iKingsky Brazilian cut string bikini

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I love these! They have a perfect fit, don't pinch, bind or ride up. They accentuate, hug and cradle my manhood quite nicely... actually makes it look bigger. I love the cut of the seat, like a Rio-back brief. You feel it all day long, but in a good way, like having your lover's hand on your ass and you feel them caressing you as if to say, "I love you, you're mine!". This string bikini feels wonderful, looks great on me and feels sexy.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001236 ... 2e0eFCeZl3
Last edited by JustSomeDude71 on Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
TANGA TANGA

Re: iKingsky Brazilian cut string bikini

Post by TANGA TANGA »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:58 am I love these! They have a perfect fit, don't pinch, bind or ride up. They accentuate, hug and cradle my manhood quite nicely... actually makes it look bigger. This string bikini feels wonderful, looks great on me and feels sexy.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001236 ... 2e0eFCeZl3
I'm not sure if Nate has done any reviews on the iKingsky brand,but they seem reasonably priced and have quite a selection of really skimpy,bikinis,thongs and g-strings. Good to hear that you have found a brand that really suits your needs.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:13 am I'm not sure if Nate has done any reviews on the iKingsky brand,but they seem reasonably priced and have quite a selection of really skimpy,bikinis,thongs and g-strings. Good to hear that you have found a brand that really suits your needs.
I have not done any iKingsky reviews as of yet. It's a budget brand that I have heard is a good one particular for thongs.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

I haven’t tried iKingsky but have read several reviews on Instagram and they seem to be a solid, reasonable price brand. Most have said they like them, they can be purchased via Amazon as well.