Cocksox CX01BD Brief Review

Write your own review of bikinis you own.
schwammy

Cocksox CX01BD Brief Review

Post by schwammy »

https://www.cocksox.com/collections/eve ... 9766957122

Cocksox makes great underwear and swimwear, and this is no exception. Soft cotton, flattering colors, and a pouch that puts your manhood out in front and says "Here it is, folks." Most men's underwear, even at its skimpiest, does little to incorporate one's package in any meaningful way. Cocksox underwear & swimsuits really operate on the principle of a good bra - they encase the body part in question and thrust it upward and outward. It's quite nice, actually, to walk around with that kind of support and, I suppose one could say, acknowledgment. It's a very different experience to have one's junk sticking straight out in front, instead of hanging somewhere in the netherworld. After wearing these, any other brief or bikini starts to feel like a formless, unstructured kilt.
ManlyUndies

Re: Cocksox CX01BD Brief Review

Post by ManlyUndies »

schwammy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:30 pm It's a very different experience to have one's junk sticking straight out in front, instead of hanging somewhere in the netherworld. After wearing these, any other brief or bikini starts to feel like a formless, unstructured kilt.
I'll fully agree.

While I've not had this exact brief, I have a number of Cocksox products and I love wearing them because of how they fit.

I also agree that going back to a basic brief or bikini without a structured pouch is definitely less than desirable.

The only Cocksox item that I was disappointed with was their boxer briefs. The pouch was basically non-existent. I wanted a nice big out front pouch like their original Cocksox pouch, but the boxer briefs were hardly more of a pouch than your typical boxer briefs. I have several underwear briefs and several swimwear briefs and a couple thongs that I love to wear. I also picked up a couple Cocksox square cut swim briefs that are good fun to wear too, for those more modest days.
schwammy

Re: Cocksox CX01BD Brief Review

Post by schwammy »

Yes, Cocksox has three different pouch styles - the contour pouch, which is the most modest, the snug pouch, which is in between, and the original pouch, which sticks it way out in front. Looks like their boxer briefs have the contour pouch, which is the flattest, most traditional pouch.