Flexables- Bikinis, Thongs & G Strings for men

Let's talk about bikinis
David_NC

Re: Flexables- Bikinis, Thongs & G Strings for men

Post by David_NC »

These look nice and a good price. Anyone ever tried them?
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

I came across them a long time ago, but never tried them. Guess they never spoke enough to me. Seems their website is stuck back then too.
Mr.Bikini

Post by Mr.Bikini »

I have been wearing Flexabels bikini underwear for a long time, I love them! Good fit, hold up wash after wash, very, very, very comfortable! just an FYI, underwear lines are noticeable with these, that does not bother me, I do not mind showing off what I wearing.
RespectTheKini

Post by RespectTheKini »

Anyone touch base on this brand recently?
SD9900

Post by SD9900 »

I have about 8 of the bikinis, I love them. Very comfortable and hold up every well wear after wear and wash after wash. Highly recommended! The elastic is a little thicker and you will have VUL (visible underwear lines).
tony_sucks

Post by tony_sucks »

I have some white bikini brief flexables. They are pretty cool, and they do look great. I know they will outlast most of my other pairs based on how they are made. You can see the lines through my gym shorts but I dont mind that. Ive been meaning to buy some of their black and leopard prints but I never go to that. I will eventually though! I personally like their website. Its retro and simple. I hate flashy websites.