What about the bulge

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
Thonglover8k

Re: What about the bulge

Post by Thonglover8k »

I"m not a huge guy in anyway, but I also don't try to hide my bulge.
I've recently been wearing normal ice silk small bikini underwear to the beach and no one has mentioned or commented to me about them.
I'm a big fan of Cocksox underwear and bathers, Cocksox in case you don't know make all their bathers with a pouch that pushes everything forward, extremely comfortable but a little confronting if you're not used to them.
I love just laying on the beach in my Cocksox bathers and then strolling down for a swim.
Last edited by Thonglover8k on Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

My favorite brand to show of my bulge is Joe Snyder...I've got a bunch of their Bulge Thongs and even some cheeky Bulge suits by Joe Snyder...the pouch fits me well and is cut really low, which I love! I don't try to hide my bulge....
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

As for me as long as it covers my private area and it is the cut I like (1 Inch sides are my favorite), I'm happy with that. I just want a decent suit while I'm comfortably enjoying the beach or pool.
thong man

Post by thong man »

I personally don’t worry what anyone thinks about my swimwear, what I do know is the majority of ladies will look at a man wearing bulge swimsuit than a flat swimsuit …. Fact
I love wearing a bulge thong at the beach along with the looks you get !
Last edited by thong man on Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ManlyUndies

Post by ManlyUndies »

thong man wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:35 pm I personally don’t worry what anyone thinks about my swimwear, what I do know is the majority of ladies will look at a man wearing bulge swimsuit than a flat swimsuit …. Fact
I love wearing a bulge thong at the beach along the looks you get !
I'm right there with you, brother-in-thong!
outside_time

Post by outside_time »

When I first wore a speedo as a kid the bulge embarassed me to the point that I wore a jock under the suit to compress and hide it. Did that for a few years, then gave the jock up. I realize that wearing a bikini or thong pretty much means you'll have a bulge or contour, but I don't wear the designs that over-emphasize it, push it up and out to the point that it's the only thing someone will look at. At least not in public. And sadly, a LOT of suits do that. I'm not huge, but I'm not tiny, so the bulge I get without assistance is enough for me. Even so, I do own some of those up&out designs. I think the up&out designs have a place, though. It's kind of a private place. And then, I'm all in. I even have a Joe Snyder E-Sling for fun, and wore it and a C-ring under a speedo once. And I own two Buffedbod Hoist suits. Yeah, that's extreme. But also, not for public viewing. I think a man in a thong or bikini is enough of a statement unless I'm in special circumstances. I also strongly object to huge branding logos. I'm not a billboard.
ThongBum

Post by ThongBum »

I used to be ashamed of my bulge and would go out of my way to hide it. I didn’t even want a trace of it to show under my jeans and was downright paranoid about it. That’s not healthy at all.

Only in recent years have I embraced it and realized it’s nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about.
OR-Tacoma

Post by OR-Tacoma »

When I'm at the gym, I try to minimize my bulge somewhat under my workout tights and wear a longer shirt. Out of respect due to the context, I don't want to people to be forced to see my manhood (the women outnumber the men at my gym).

Same goes for when I am out running errands after the gym, out hiking, or at the coffee shop with friends after a hike.

But by damn, I am wearing tights, I am going to wear the thong, and I'm going to wear the clothes I want to and feel comfortable. There will be a bulge. If someone is still looking at my manhood--and has a problem with it--then don't look down south - that is your problem!!!

I want women to be free to wear what they want, to not wear a bra, to wear a bra, whatever. And, I want to wear what I want too and feel comfortable in.

Normalize breasts in American culture. Normalize the bulge. Normalize cameltoe. (Within the reasonable context!) It happens, that's how we are made, these are our bodies, and that's okay!!! (And not everything always has to always be sexual. And both beauty--and sexuality, in the right context, are not bad things - we are adult humans!)

Now if I am out sunning at the lake or a swimming hole, then I'm going to rock what I got and it!
ioanniskef

Post by ioanniskef »

Well said tacoma!!
imason

Post by imason »

My package is within the normal size range. I don't try to hide my bulge when swimming because that's just how a man looks. I've noticed that this concern about bulges seems more prevalent in the US. When I travel to Europe, while fewer men wear speedos on the beach, they seem comfortable leaving their bulges on display without any worry.

In my underwear, I position my penis upwards to prevent discomfort and itchiness caused by skin sticking together, especially after sweating. That's why I prefer Asian-cut underwear, which offers a snug fit and keeps me comfortable throughout the day.

For swim briefs, I choose flat-front styles suitable for lap swimming like professional swimsuits. Naturally, I also tuck up for comfort. In the past, I tried to remove liners from some suits to enhance comfort, but this often compromised the structure and ruined the suit. Now, I only buy unlined swim briefs from e.g. AQUX and VXA, which are designed without liners. Darker colors are not revealing from a distance, although I tuck up. I have no problem wearing those to anywhere. Personally, I prefer swimwear with compression rather than designs that emphasize the pouch.

When heading to the beach, depending on where I go, I might opt for lighter-colored suits to showcase more.