Thongs while Camping!

Let's talk about thongs
ralange

Thongs while Camping!

Post by ralange » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:29 pm

My wife and I are camping at Caesar Creek State park in Ohio. It is very hot this weekend so we spent some at the beach. I wore my Rio cut string bikini both days. Walked around like like I owned the place.
Today a guy came over and setup his blanket next to ours, and when he took his shorts off he was wearing a gold colored G-string. I think he seen my cheeky suit and decided to join my wife and I. My wife watched him most of the time, but she said I couldn't wear that type of suit. I planned on wearing a thong but my wife doesn't support me wearing thongs. She thinks I'll get arrested for wearing a thong.
As we walked back to my truck I didn't cover up my cheeky suit, had some people make some comments about my suit. And some of the ladies rolled their eyes. I don't know why they felt the need to say things about my suit. I didn't say anything about then being fat ass over weight dipshits! Come to find out the fat ass dipshits are camping on the same road we are. 😁 So wore my all afternoon.
As we sat by a campfire I told her that when it got dark I was wearing a thong around the site. I knew that people could see me from the road off the light from the fire. So I made it a point to get up and walk around when I knew someone was walking by. 😈

Campfire and thongs make for a good night! Oh yeah almost forgot BEER!

TANGA TANGA

Re: Thongs while Camping!

Post by TANGA TANGA » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:41 am

ralange wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:29 pm
My wife and I are camping at Caesar Creek State park in Ohio. It is very hot this weekend so we spent some at the beach. I wore my Rio cut string bikini both days. Walked around like like I owned the place.
Today a guy came over and setup his blanket next to ours, and when he took his shorts off he was wearing a gold colored G-string. I think he seen my cheeky suit and decided to join my wife and I. My wife watched him most of the time, but she said I couldn't wear that type of suit. I planned on wearing a thong but my wife doesn't support me wearing thongs. She thinks I'll get arrested for wearing a thong.
As we walked back to my truck I didn't cover up my cheeky suit, had some people make some comments about my suit. And some of the ladies rolled their eyes. I don't know why they felt the need to say things about my suit. I didn't say anything about then being fat ass over weight dipshits! Come to find out the fat ass dipshits are camping on the same road we are. 😁 So wore my all afternoon.
As we sat by a campfire I told her that when it got dark I was wearing a thong around the site. I knew that people could see me from the road off the light from the fire. So I made it a point to get up and walk around when I knew someone was walking by. 😈

Campfire and thongs make for a good night! Oh yeah almost forgot BEER!
Great story Ralange. Made me proud and angry on your behalf in equal measures.

It’s cool that the guy in the gold g-string felt comfortable enough in your presence to bare almost all. Interesting that your wife showed quite an interest in him,and yet she refused to allow you to wear a thong.Could it be she is worried that other women and even other men might look at you the way she looked at him?
I got angry reading how some people thought it was perfectly okay for them to voice their negative opinions about your choice of swimwear,and I applaud you for sticking up the proverbial two fingers at all of them by parading around the campfire in your thong knowing you would be clearly seen.