Tear-drop thongs

Let's talk about thongs
DownUnder

Tear-drop thongs

Post by DownUnder » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:29 pm

I need some advice from those better versed than me in tear-drop thongs.

I had thought that the minimal fabric of this style would be really comfortable and cool for summer but I find it is anything but that. I have tried two, Gregg Homme Touch pouch and the Kiniki Fizzy ring thong. The Touch Pouch fitted well but the fabric was too light and stretchy to be comfortable for me. The ring thong had more fabric but it was a looser pouch, so again not too comfortable.

So is this style meant to be like these two I have experienced. If there is a tighter fitting style available could you let me know who makes it.

G string EJ

Re: Tear-drop thongs

Post by G string EJ » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:49 pm

Hi Down Under- I got a 3pk for about $22 last winter. Definitely more tight than what I’m used to- slinky barely there feeling. I tried one out sunbathing yesterday it was different. The seller is orocojuco thru Amazon
Last edited by G string EJ on Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G string EJ

Post by G string EJ » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:51 pm

And I love the triangle at the top of the back string they describe it as a string thong. The name enough peaked my interest

DownUnder

Post by DownUnder » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:55 pm

I have since tried Spangla's version - the same loose fit as the others so it makes me think this must be the style. Jovana Design has a style that resembles a tear-drop, but is a bit too expensive in case it fails to fit.