Manscaping: to do or not to do?

Let's talk about bikinis
Thonglover8k

Re: Manscaping: to do or not to do?

Post by Thonglover8k »

Swimmer78, I just read your reply and if I was to write something I would have written exactly what you put.
I mostly wax, but do shave occasionally, if I can't get waxed, recently I've bought a home IPL thingy which is working really well, so waxing is becoming less and less.
Aberman

Post by Aberman »

100 pc agree with shaving completely smooth if you are interested in wearing smaller designs . My gf was surprised when she discovered I was smooth and she asked me would I like it if she did the same …. You bet ! So we are booth smooth 100 pc
ManlyUndies

Post by ManlyUndies »

Thonglover8k wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:05 pm recently I've bought a home IPL thingy which is working really well, so waxing is becoming less and less.
Can you tell us more about your home IPL thingy?

I'd be interested to know if you are still using it and how you feel about it by now, since it has been a while you have been using it.
Schoolspeedo

Post by Schoolspeedo »

I shave my genitals about every 2-3 weeks as I like the shaven feel and look, which also gives a better form in micro bikinis, with no unruly hairs proving through thin fabric. My chest has some of the long wispy hair shaven off but i leave my armpits, arms legs etc.
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

I often just trim my pubic area. Yes, pubes sticking out the sides looks gross to me.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

Manly undies,

I’ve had the IPL thingy for maybe 6 months, it’s working great, I use it less and less as I’m pretty much bald down there now, I’ve also been using on my face, which has made me shave less.
I like it, it certainly works for me.
I got it from a Facebook advert, try searching for it on Facebook. It cost about A$150
Lovethethong

Post by Lovethethong »

I have been manscaping for about 10 years now. I do not have back hair and very little chest hair. I use nair for men in the spring and then shave with a bic body groomer razor the rest of the year. I tend to shave 2 to 3 times a week during the summer and as the hair grows back I have some "design" fun with it😁. Right now, I have a neatly trimmed arrowhead, pointing down, of course. It is about 1" wide then tapers to said point. I always keep my thighs clean shaven for tanning season, my girl loves the smoothness! Always use "Bump Patrol" after shaving to prevent unsightly razor bumps...It works!!!
The 300 + thongs that I own look soo much better that way!!!
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Lovethethong wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:50 pm I have been manscaping for about 10 years now. I do not have back hair and very little chest hair. I use nair for men in the spring and then shave with a bic body groomer razor the rest of the year. I tend to shave 2 to 3 times a week during the summer and as the hair grows back I have some "design" fun with it😁. Right now, I have a neatly trimmed arrowhead, pointing down, of course. It is about 1" wide then tapers to said point. I always keep my thighs clean shaven for tanning season, my girl loves the smoothness! Always use "Bump Patrol" after shaving to prevent unsightly razor bumps...It works!!!
The 300 + thongs that I own look soo much better that way!!!
Welcome to the forum. Hope you will enjoy exploring the many topics that are covered as well as sharing your own experiences.
LEATHERMAN

Post by LEATHERMAN »

I’ve been manscaping for about 20 years. Bald below the belt for the last 20 plus years, and shaved my legs about 5 years ago. My arm pits probably 15 years ago. I’ve been wearing bikini underwear for almost 40 years. I did switch to panties 4 years ago. I will never go back to being hairy, I enjoy the smooth feel of being shaved.
Delabole

Post by Delabole »

I totally agree - I hate all body hair, except on my head. The only question is how often should I shave below the belt?