Hotel/Resort pools

Let's talk about thongs
kiyoothong

Re: Hotel/Resort pools

Post by kiyoothong »

Jameslincolnuk wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:30 am I was staying at a spa hotel in London for the weekend that had a really nice spa and one evening about 9pm I came out the gym and looked in the spa and noticed it was very empty in fact no one in there so thought it would be a great opportunity to try out my new swim thong so I changed out my gym gear in the locker room put on my thong and went straight to the jacuzzi while in there a woman around 50 came in with 2 girls with her in there 20s the older one was wearing a regular bikini suit but both of the younger ones was both wearing thong swimming bottoms they entered the jacuzzi but couldn’t see I was wearing a thong because I was sat in the water after a while they all went in the sauna and shortly after I did I just casually walked in minding my own business they could clearly see I was wearing a thong this time the younger girls kept laughing to each other I knew they was laughing at me but it didn’t bother me after 5 minutes they got out the 2 girls went in the steam room and the older walked out the spa with a robe on she then came back after 5 minutes and went in steam room with the others within a few minutes after she returned a member of hotel staff came in and opened the sauna door and said she needs to have a word with me she then said that my swimwear is not appropriate for there spa and I would need to cover up or leave I was absolutely fuming I said there are 2 girls in the steam room wearing thongs the same as me and her reply was we haven’t received any complaints obout them when I asked who complained she said I can’t tell you but I know it was the women that walked out because no one else could of even seen me after a brief argument I was told to leave or she was calling the police so really upset I went straight to my room and emailed the main hotel group direct and said I’m going to be staying at your hotel and gave the name of the hotel I was already at and asked is it ok to wear thongs in the spa not saying if I was male or female within 15 minutes I got a reply saying yes it’s perfectly excepting but it must be proper swimwear the next morning I went to the reception and asked to speak to management and told them I’m phoning my solicitor and the press because they have totally embarrassed me and they have discriminated me over my gender
It is a shame this happened to you. Talk about double standards. If women can show off their cheeks in public, so can guys. To tell you the truth, I try to set up next to a thong girl when I am on the beach. If someone has a problem with my thong wearing, I can just point the finger at the thong girl next to me. It is a petty move, but it's my way of defending myself.
thong man

Re: Hotel/Resort pools

Post by thong man »

I am going to the London fields lido on the 15 th April, never been there before, 50m heated pool, looks fantastic. Will I wear a thong ? Absolutely 100%