Different Undies for Different Occasions

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
David_NC

Different Undies for Different Occasions

Post by David_NC »

I was originally thinking about making this a thong topic, but instead wanted to make it more broad for the audience. I was cleaning out / sorting my undies over the weekend and noticed a trend. I still continue to wear certain ones to the gym, certain ones to work, and others to lounge in. I like the JM thong for work, it is snug, keeps things in place, sexy, but not slutty lol. I like the iKingsky for the gym, the material, shape, size work great for cardio workouts. Then I have others that I wear when I'm lounging around the house - some are skimpy and tiny. It made me wonder why I don't ever mix it up and wear some of the tiny skimpy ones to work. How about you, do you have specific thongs or bikinis you wear for only certain occasions? Like work, gym, party, dinner out, date night, whatever?
ThongBum

Re: Different Undies for Different Occasions

Post by ThongBum »

Basically I’ll wear any of my thongs and G-strings for any occasion.
Mrthong

Post by Mrthong »

I definitely have specific underwear depending on the day/ situation. I wear my most comfy and breathable thongs for work or during days where I am more physically active. I have a few tighter fitting thongs where the center strap can get a little uncomfortable, but the pouch feels/ looks great (catches the wifes attention). Those are for special occasions or lounging around. My jock straps don't get worn as much since thongs fit the bill.

I love having a variety of fabrics and styles though for this reason. I have favorites for sure (like the C-in2 mesh thong I am currently wearing) but some days I am in a bikini, or tight, super contoured brief mood.
ioanniskef

Post by ioanniskef »

I have also seperate my thongs according to different use/ purpose for different occasions.
Emporio armani, versage and some models from med are for nights out, like going with friends, dinner, clubing.
Joe boxer and bodyaware are for loudging around house in the evening after shower or use them as pjs.
Oboy, h.i.s, med, lord, doreance, is my everyday thongs for work and all day wear.
I wear them to gym also, but if i have the opportinity to change i prefer intimissimi.they are getting dry sooo quickly.
So, if i know that i will go for outdoor exersice i put on intimissimi.
Guitar T

Post by Guitar T »

I have thongs for daily wear, N2N cotton, iKingsky, and a few others. They are comfortable enough to work my long days and not be uncomfortable. For date nights I have a selection of bright colors and print, some lace up pouch designs and silky material thongs. For hiking and other sport I will wear iKingsky g-string or thong, usually a mesh material. For vacations/holiday I tend to bring some of the more avant-guard designs. This goes for swim thongs as well. Local beach will be more conservative thong after school releases for the summer, before summer release thongs are more skimpy. For my time away in exotic locations I will wear thongs of avant-garde designs, tie sides with long strings, fun patterns and skimpier designs.
athongsnook

Post by athongsnook »

Mine is more based on mood. How do I feel, how do I want to feel doing it. Relaxed, higher cut to may be show above my pants, loose support, colour, that sort of thing.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

An underwear criterion of mine is that each pair be able to be used for any occasion -- working out, work, lounging, sleeping...whatever. And sometimes that means I have something really small on at work, but it's one that CAN be, rather than something that it MUST be, if that makes any sense. I regularly wear Kiniki's Kelly tangas, probably the most, actually, and they're on the fair side of small for a string bikini cut.