Ergowear

Let's talk about thongs
Thongwearer

Ergowear

Post by Thongwearer »

Does anyone have any experience with ergowear thongs?
swimmer78

Re: Ergowear

Post by swimmer78 »

Yep, I have the Hip thong, MAX XV, SLK, and an X4D thong. They are superb and I wear them regularly. All have nicely fitted pouches, especially the x4d. Highly recommended. I also have an Ergowear SLK tanga that is really nice.
just mark

Post by just mark »

I used to buy mostly Ergowear thongs and Tangas. (mostly thongs).

They are superb in my opinion. Fit literally like a glove, light and supportive, but you never notice that you are wearing them.

The reason I don't buy them any more is that £18.00 upwards for a single thong is way too much for me to justify these days.

I own a few pairs still that were bought as gifts (mil, wife etc), but these get used when I need to drive or fly for extended periods.

The comfort levels are unsurpassed in my opinion.

If you can afford Ergowear, I recommend their thongs and Tangas from my own experience.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

I have X4D and the Max Mesh - both fit great and wear/wash nicely. They can be pricey but most men’s underwear are these days. Definitely worth a try. I also have their bikini underwear style.
thong man

Post by thong man »

I have a couple of Xd4 bikinis I use in my local sports centre pool, great fit and very sexy .
swimmer78

Post by swimmer78 »

thong man wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:20 am I have a couple of Xd4 bikinis I use in my local sports centre pool, great fit and very sexy .
Thong man, I've been curious about their X4D swimwear. Are the fronts lined on their swim bikinis? Do they become transparent when wet? I swim at ymca so don't want anything that becomes see through in the water. I'm specifically looking at this one:https://ergowear.com/product/x4d-swim-b ... cean-blue/
thong man

Post by thong man »

Swimmer78, the Xd4 is not lined and I have the same blue colour you are currently looking to purchase, I also have a red one, although they are not transparent in any way they are clingy when wet making the front pouch eye catching . I would suggest you need to be in reasonable shape to wear them. To be honest I love wearing them for swimming laps at the same time showing off a little 😏
swimmer78

Post by swimmer78 »

thong man wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:42 pm Swimmer78, the Xd4 is not lined and I have the same blue colour you are currently looking to purchase, I also have a red one, although they are not transparent in any way they are clingy when wet making the front pouch eye catching . I would suggest you need to be in reasonable shape to wear them. To be honest I love wearing them for swimming laps at the same time showing off a little 😏
Thong man, thank you for the accurate description of this bikini! I'm in pretty decent shape (6'0 188lbs) so I could probably pull the look off, but that sounds a bit risky for my community YMCA. They may be OK for early morning swims when its just adults in the pool. I prefer to stick with lined swimwear here, at least a front liner. From wearing their underwear I know how the X4D design can really put your manhood on display.
OR-Tacoma

Post by OR-Tacoma »

I used to wear Ergowear string bikinis, thongs in modal, mesh, and polyester, and I thought they were great for a while at the time… though I quit wearing their thongs cause of comfort and did not feel their synthetics were good at wicking…

However, I then tried other underwear that was far more comfortable and less expensive and more minimal and changed my opinion. Doreanse Aire string things, Doreanse g-string, and Kyle String thongs are much more comfortable, less expensive, and more breathable. I’m Sold on other brands now.
RespectTheKini

Post by RespectTheKini »

Doreanse never agreed with my boys. Always some strange chafing which I summed up to be cheap quality. Ergowear has this insane feel to where the pouch and rear strip meet, its a literal glove not unlike a form fitting pair of pants.

I was overweight at the time so the pairs werent very friendly to my fluctuations but id buy them again in a heartbeat.

In fact, Im dead interested in the Ergowear leggings and Ergowear short with the built in thong - for my pool rendezvous. My old short shorts have 0 tech, so its always carry water inside the house and the fit a little crazy.