Leggings and tights

Let's talk about thongs
Jameslincolnuk

Leggings and tights

Post by Jameslincolnuk »

Does anyone else here wear mens gym tights or leggings in public or to the gym I’ve recently bought several pairs and wear them at the gym most of them you can see my thong through when I Bend sit or stand in light but I’m not bothered who sees I’ve no negative comments or awkward stairs at the gym but I’ve found them so comfortable I’ve been wearing them out in public when shopping and have even bought some with matching tops one good experience I had I went on the train to London for a day out I was wearing my black Lycra tights with a matching funnel neck top and a white thong my thong was clearly visible through the leggings there’s was a guy and his girlfriend behind me as I got on the train they sat down facing me about 3 rows down they both made a lot of eye contact with me and both gave me a friendly smile I got of the train and went into London shopping for the day and visiting different restaurants and bars knowing that my thong could clearly be seen through my Tights while walking around I also took notice to what woman around town was wearing to see if I could see there underwear especially the ones wearing leggings and tights throughout the day I must of seen over 100 different women that I could see they was clearly wearing a thong under there clothing from going to coming back I never and any negative experience not even a giggle from anyone behind me this really gave me a good confidence boost
Thongwear

Re: Leggings and tights

Post by Thongwear »

Regular wear running tights as their comfort cannot be matched in jeans. And of course a thong has to be accompanied to minimise the lines!

As a naturist I’d rather be wearing nothing at all though!
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

I'm always wearing tights or leggings in the gym (usually commando and with a cock or glans ring; never with shorts on over them) and lately I've been wearing them other places in public--dining, grocery store, car wash, shopping, etc. Sometimes in public I'll wear a thong under them though. But either way I'm self-confident enough and comfortable enough in them and I really don't worry about what others might say or think. I get a lot of positive comments about them at the gym, sndbi love wearing them because I can move freely in them and they're super-comfortable!

Like Thongwear said, as a naturist I'd also rather be wearing nothing, but laws in my state don't allow that! I need to move to Vermont, I guess!
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

I’d love to get some leggings I can workout in at the gym, especially as winter is coming.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

Thonglover8k wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:11 pm I’d love to get some leggings I can workout in at the gym, especially as winter is coming.
Check out Amazon for men's leggings....I mostly wear UnderArmour solid-color leggings and I bought all of them off Amazon. They've also got some really funky, crazy styles of leggings that look awesome as well as black, white and gray onesmade by 2XU, Sleefs, Skins, Mava, Reebock and Drskin that are comfortable and not too pricey--I've got some of all of those brands, too.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

oldermuscledude wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:58 am
Thonglover8k wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:11 pm I’d love to get some leggings I can workout in at the gym, especially as winter is coming.
Check out Amazon for men's leggings....I mostly wear UnderArmour solid-color leggings and I bought all of them off Amazon. They've also got some really funky, crazy styles of leggings that look awesome as well as black, white and gray onesmade by 2XU, Sleefs, Skins, Mava, Reebock and Drskin that are comfortable and not too pricey--I've got some of all of those brands, too.
Oh thanks for that, looks like I’ve got some homework for the weekend 🤣🤣
normalguy-wildundies

Post by normalguy-wildundies »

I pretty much wear leggings and thongs exclusively to work out but the majority of my workouts are at home on the Peloton or doing their yoga/strength classes.

I first started with some N2N tights that were on sale to try them out. I really liked them but the waist is so low-cut they just weren't practical (I do have some of their spandex shorts that work pretty well though). I also bought a pair from 2xist but they discontinued that line. They're pretty good and have a better fit than the N2N tights.

After a little while I decided to splurge and buy some nice leggings made for men and got several pairs from LED Queens. They were such a step up from the N2N and 2xist tights that I got a couple more pairs and always wore those first. The guy who runs LED Queens has taken a step back from that business a little bit so they don't have quite the selection they used to have anymore.

This past Black Friday I picked up some Kapow "meggings" and I'm also a huge fan. They're running a sale right now and I picked up some more pairs. They're on the pricier end but they feel great and hold up fantastic for exercising. They have a bunch of fun prints as well as standard solid colors.

I'd love to wear them around out of the house but I'm a bit self couscous. I tend to go for bold colors and prints so that doesn't help with going out :lol:
Taking the garbage out to the end of the driveway is about as far as I've ventured outside with leggings on.
OR-Tacoma

Post by OR-Tacoma »

I'm a former cyclist turned gym rat, and all I wear to the gym (for years now) are workout leggings. I do make sure they are squat proof though, and I do wear thongs for support. Workout tights are just so much more comfortable and supportive.

I do wear (and honestly prefer) longer shirts, which act as a cover up. No one has ever mentioned anything to me about what I wear, which is nice, and you would have to be a real creep to try and see anything. Though, how I wear them isn't particularly immodest. I also work out in a positive gym that is a bit more inclusive and not toxic.

I used to wear CW-X tights but it got to the point where the seams and fabric just irritated me (though their winter Insulator tights are pretty good).

My wife and I also either hike in hiking tights (or burly trekking pants) as tights are more comfortable for us both and work better for under my knee braces. I don't wear shorts over them ever as shorts just interfere with everything--and are silly over tights.

Over the years mens tights just never fit or worked quite right for me, would work their way down, so I made the switch last summer.

I have worn Adidas tights (that were not see through) and they were okay, but...

My sister-in-law encouraged me to try Lululemon women's Wunder Train leggings, and I am sold. Even the sales woman in the Lululemon store in town recommended I try them and helped me pick some out. There's even a reddit thread on recommendations for sizing men into women's Lululemon and recommendations based on activity. I just prefer the higher rise and they are less likely to slide down. I resisted the band at first do to the name and the cost, though they were a wise investment.

I also recently tried and purchased Title Nine women's Sylvan Hiking leggings (very burly material). I will also purchase their women's Crash 2.0 fleece tight for next winter (my wife loves these too). They are amazing quality stuff. The sales woman at the Title Nine store didn't even bat an eye, and gladly helped me out and gave me recommendations.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

OR-Tacoma wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:31 pm I'm a former cyclist turned gym rat, and all I wear to the gym (for years now) are workout leggings. I do make sure they are squat proof though, and I do wear thongs for support. Workout tights are just so much more comfortable and supportive.

I do wear (and honestly prefer) longer shirts, which act as a cover up. No one has ever mentioned anything to me about what I wear, which is nice, and you would have to be a real creep to try and see anything. Though, how I wear them isn't particularly immodest. I also work out in a positive gym that is a bit more inclusive and not toxic.

I used to wear CW-X tights but it got to the point where the seams and fabric just irritated me (though their winter Insulator tights are pretty good).

My wife and I also either hike in hiking tights (or burly trekking pants) as tights are more comfortable for us both and work better for under my knee braces. I don't wear shorts over them ever as shorts just interfere with everything--and are silly over tights.

Over the years mens tights just never fit or worked quite right for me, would work their way down, so I made the switch last summer.

I have worn Adidas tights (that were not see through) and they were okay, but...

My sister-in-law encouraged me to try Lululemon women's Wunder Train leggings, and I am sold. Even the sales woman in the Lululemon store in town recommended I try them and helped me pick some out. There's even a reddit thread on recommendations for sizing men into women's Lululemon and recommendations based on activity. I just prefer the higher rise and they are less likely to slide down. I resisted the band at first do to the name and the cost, though they were a wise investment.

I also recently tried and purchased Title Nine women's Sylvan Hiking leggings (very burly material). I will also purchase their women's Crash 2.0 fleece tight for next winter (my wife loves these too). They are amazing quality stuff. The sales woman at the Title Nine store didn't even bat an eye, and gladly helped me out and gave me recommendations.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you will enjoy sharing your experiences.
ioanniskef

Post by ioanniskef »

Hi !! Very close to my apartment is the sea coast area of Athens.the most popular part is about 15km and i really like very much to walk there as i enjoy the sea view and , during summer, its easy to find a spot, have a swim, and continue walking.
So earlier today, me and my gf went there and had a rather big walk.
My gf always wear leggings or tights for the gym or exersice , so today wore a nice pair of red leggings.
I wore a firm cotton grey sweatpant, which was like a capri as it was ended higher from my ancles.
Both have a short athletic jacket .so the thong lines were not visible, but you couldnt see any underwear lines either..hehe...just a "clean" view of our cheeks under our clothes.
My gf proposed to me to buy a pair of men leggings and wear them next time.
She said it will be more comfortable for me and she will like more on me.
To be honest...i hesitate for some ridiculus reason...