Sleeping wearing Thong

Let's talk about thongs
CrossfiThong

Sleeping wearing Thong

Post by CrossfiThong »

Hey guys!
I usually I sleep naked and I felt so well, lately I’ve been feeling my penis is all over the place and it didn’t feel well so I decided to sleep with my thong on which it keeps my guys on place and let me sleep better, but sometimes I feel sexy because I have my thong on 😅 and I like it.
And I was wondering, I grew seeing men wearing only their undies for sleeping, my dad with his classic white brief and one of my uncles wearing red bikini...
What about you guys? How do you sleep? Did you get inspired to sleep that way from someone else?
TANGA TANGA

Re: Sleeping wearing Thong

Post by TANGA TANGA »

CrossfiThong wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:26 am Hey guys!
I usually I sleep naked and I felt so well, lately I’ve been feeling my penis is all over the place and it didn’t feel well so I decided to sleep with my thong on which it keeps my guys on place and let me sleep better, but sometimes I feel sexy because I have my thong on 😅 and I like it.
And I was wondering, I grew seeing men wearing only their undies for sleeping, my dad with his classic white brief and one of my uncles wearing red bikini...
What about you guys? How do you sleep? Did you get inspired to sleep that way from someone else?
I love wearing g-strings during the day,but when it comes to bedtime I always sleep naked,no matter the temperature. I can understand that you feel sexy sleeping in a thong,but I personally think it is a good idea to give your butt a break from having a tight string rubbing against it,and give your manhood and balls freedom to move about without restriction. Can't say I was inspired by anyone to sleep in the nude,but I knew I didn't want to wear pyjamas,shorts or t-shirts etc in bed.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

I sleep in my underwear, so either a bikini or a thong. Guess my father always did though I find it more comfortable than wearing more clothing and of course cooler. Easier to pull covers on or off at night than more or less clothing. Like you I find keeping myself contained is more comfortable than naked normally.
DanPar

Post by DanPar »

I sleep naked year round. When I wake I often have an erection, which of course makes me smile. When I get up I put on a thong or bikini. In warm weather I go out on my balcony. I enjoy wearing my bikini or thong outside with my newspaper and coffee. Occasionally I’ll be outside nude. No one has ever objected. Once my wife is up on go the shorts.
ralange

Post by ralange »

I sleep naked all year round.
DownUnder

Post by DownUnder »

Although as a kid I wore pyjamas, as a teenager erections in thin pyjamas became a bit of an embarrassment around family members and I started wearing underpants, still with the pyjama bottoms though. Obviously the underpants could not stop an erection but they could hide it better and I felt more comfortable as a result.

Later having moved to shared accommodation no-one slept in pyjamas, either just undies or t-shirt + undies, so I did the same. No-one slept naked, I guess too risky if someone's girlfriend came over, plus I think males did not feel comfortable seeing other nearby males naked. I certainly didn't.

Once into my own home 30 years ago ­there was more freedom in what I wore, but I never slept naked in the early single days and still don't. I did try going naked at T's suggestion recently, but did not feel comfortable. The original briefs/ string briefs that I wore day and night were replaced by G-strings for night wear, something like 12 or 13 years ago. The buttocks are certainly much cooler than in briefs, and I like having everything contained, so a G-string suits me very well.

Mesh types, and the briefer the better, are great for the hotter weather (which also equals humid here), and solid fabric for the cooler times. Although the bits are visible under the mesh, that does not bother me, whereas being naked does. Weird, I know, but then it's just the two of us.
DownUnder

Post by DownUnder »

I personally think it is a good idea to give your butt a break from having a tight string rubbing against it,and give your manhood and balls freedom to move about without restriction.
Tanga Tanga, if I had never experienced a g-string before, reading your text would make me wonder why you'd wear such uncomfortable garments. I have no such trouble with my string bikinis, and I dare say wearers of boxers/trunks would say the same about their style. So why persist with this style, and why should I try one.

At this stage I'd probably go down the back and hide behind the big gum-tree awaiting your assault, but at the rate this country's going up in flames it might not be there too much longer. So read the next paragraph first.

My guess is that the situation is a bit like women with bra discomfort. There have been plenty of complaints over the years that measuring just two parameters of body size, so that you end up with a size such as 10A (that's Australian sizing), does not always make for a comfortable fit. Yet how many women get around in public without a bra. Occasionally here in summer a slimmer built one does, but for most the benefit of wearing one outweighs any discomfort. My bet is the same applies to males and g-strings.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

DownUnder wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:49 pm
I personally think it is a good idea to give your butt a break from having a tight string rubbing against it,and give your manhood and balls freedom to move about without restriction.
Tanga Tanga, if I had never experienced a g-string before, reading your text would make me wonder why you'd wear such uncomfortable garments. I have no such trouble with my string bikinis, and I dare say wearers of boxers/trunks would say the same about their style. So why persist with this style, and why should I try one.

At this stage I'd probably go down the back and hide behind the big gum-tree awaiting your assault, but at the rate this country's going up in flames it might not be there too much longer. So read the next paragraph first.

My guess is that the situation is a bit like women with bra discomfort. There have been plenty of complaints over the years that measuring just two parameters of body size, so that you end up with a size such as 10A (that's Australian sizing), does not always make for a comfortable fit. Yet how many women get around in public without a bra. Occasionally here in summer a slimmer built one does, but for most the benefit of wearing one outweighs any discomfort. My bet is the same applies to males and g-strings.
Before I reply to your post,can I just say my heart goes out to all the people of Australia who have lost loved ones,homes,possessions and livestock in the terrible bush fires. I hope you are not in the path of any of these infernos.

I didn't mean to give the impression that wearing a g-string was uncomfortable.Believe me that is not the case. I have many strings that could easily be worn for the same length of time as any of the other styles you mentioned,but the point I was making is that it is probably not a good idea to have your privates covered 24/7 on a regular basis no matter what style you are wearing,and the best time to do that,in my humble opinion,is when you are in bed.
DownUnder

Post by DownUnder »

I hope you are not in the path of any of these infernos.
No, quite safe thanks. One advantage of being subtropical is that we get summer rain, so despite the heat the natural areas are green. Not much rain so far, but at least there are no bushfires in South-east Queensland.
Mark103

Post by Mark103 »

I too prefer to wear a thong while sleeping. It's more comfortable to keep everyone together getting in and out of bed instead of rolling over on them getting up to use the toilet in the night given my age (almost 70.)