What about the bulge

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
lapswimmer

What about the bulge

Post by lapswimmer »

If you wear a bikini style suit, you will have a bulge in your suit showing off your package. The topic here is about what you prefer in showing the bulge and what kind of pouch or lack of pouch you prefer. For me, my package is in the normal size range and I prefer the Asian cut bikinis for their low front cut and average pouch size. I place my penis down and to the left so as to create an even bulge or rounded bulge. Some of my suits do shown a slight penis outline.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Re: What about the bulge

Post by tbdrawer »

I have a variety of styles of swimsuits. You can see my post on my collection here (http://www.the-bottom-drawer.com/my-swi ... tion-2019/). I'm definitely not packing it and I would not be mistaken for wearing a swim brief to show off my bulge. I typically go with the up position with swimwear and underwear. I prefer the look of a contour pouch, but I'll wear flat front swimsuits too. I'd say my flat front solid color suits show more VPL than my contoured pouch ones. Once I'm at the beach I don't really think much about my bulge showing. I'm just there to enjoy myself with my family in what I want to wear.
DanPar

Post by DanPar »

I like the bulge! I like showing my size so in a bikini I place my penis to the left at 45 degrees. That way my bikini cups my balls. It looks great and passerby people seem not to be offended.
DownUnder

Post by DownUnder »

The bulge showing on me does not worry me, but I don't do public swimming anymore (what's the point of the expense of a pool if you then have to face the hassle of driving), but even when swimming in public places it did not worry me, or anyone else it seemed. So likewise I don't see many men swimming in public, so no worry what they wear. The suits are not to show the bulge anyway, they are for swimming.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Can you imagine the outrage if women were told they had to try and conceal their breasts while wearing a bikini top or one piece swimsuit? And yet,we men are often subjected to howls of derision and downright censorship if the swimsuits we choose to wear display even a hint of our manhood. I would encourage every man to wear whatever he feels comfortable in,and if someone has a problem with that,that's their problem and they shouldn't be looking at your bulge anyway. I recently saw a picture on Instagram of a well known musician posing for a photo with a married gay couple and their two sons. The musician and one of the dads were wearing swim bikinis which couldn't conceal the impressive bulges of both of them,while the other dad and the two boys were wearing board shorts. Everyone of them was smiling broadly at the camera and it was a truly delightful picture of a modern family posing happily with their well known celebrity friend. I scrolled down the comments reading lots of positive views,but it didn't take long to come across a negative one from a guy saying it was totally disgusting and inappropriate to wear speedos in front of the children. Needless to say I took umbrage at this and posted a stinging reply pointing out that the two boys looked perfectly at ease in the picture,and the complainer should get a life and grow up!
lapswimmer

Post by lapswimmer »

Tanga, there is a double standard for sure and maybe its mostly in the USA. Remember the women's french cut, high hip suits of the 80's that cut around the crotch leaving little to the imagination of her venus mound and sometimes a cameltoe if it was tight enough. Seen plenty of these wearers and do not remember anyone ever asking her to put on a surrong. I wear my scant Neptune Scepter suits in all public setting and swim laps at the Y locally and no comments but I do get a few smiles from other patrons, so I guess they approve of my choice of swimwear. I also agree with Downunder that the suits are for swimming and that is my primary reason for using them; good support and little restriction. The bulge is just a product of the style. I brought up the subject because I have seen it discussed on other forums in-adnaseum and made me wonder what other bikini wearers thought.
lapswimmer

Post by lapswimmer »

Another thought on the matter. When I was growing up men's brief swimsuits were what we call today, flat front. Basically there was no "pouch" per se' and your package just filled out and stretched the nylon or lucra to form the bulge based on the size of your goods. As time has come forward, bikini makers added the pouch in various degrees and even some like Prevail Sport included an inner ring to project your package and "fill out". I tried one of those suits but the inner ring was very uncomfortable, so I abandoned the notion of accentuating the package. It seems to me that the design of such suits with varying degrees of pouch are designed to express ones package in a sexual connotation. Whether gay or straight, we wear this suit to impress the viewer. Looking at styles today the makers have gone to extremes to accentuate the package and its expressive bulge. I wonder if like many styles, the suits will swing back the other way to less prominent bulge expression.

Granted, my reason for the brief suit, flat front or pouch, is for the non-restrictive movement in the water and as a jock strap to hold things in place while swimming laps. However, I do enjoy the smile I get from a passing woman as she takes in the view.
ralange

Post by ralange »

I get "your bulge is showing" or "I can see the outline of your dick" from my wife all the time, my answer is so what. I consider myself average in size, which I'm glad it allows me to wear micro pouch suits. I use a cock ring to push my bulge out some which is 1/2" wide. I use this with swim suits and leggings when the weather gets cooler, during workouts, shopping or traveling (camping). ;)
This my flickr account link https://www.flickr.com/photos/150594064@N02/
DanPar

Post by DanPar »

What about the bulge? If you’re wearing a thong or bikini there will be a bulge. Regardless of penis and balls size the bulge is there. Own it and be proud of it or wear something else. Lately I’ve been out to the beach and on my balcony naked. I’m really getting into it and although bikini and thong swimwear is very nice, whenever and wherever possible I’m naked.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

DanPar wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:57 am What about the bulge? If you’re wearing a thong or bikini there will be a bulge. Regardless of penis and balls size the bulge is there. Own it and be proud of it or wear something else. Lately I’ve been out to the beach and on my balcony naked. I’m really getting into it and although bikini and thong swimwear is very nice, whenever and wherever possible I’m naked.
Hi Dan. Totally agree with you about the bulge being there and being proud of it. I don't understand why society gets so hung up about what a man has inside his pants and why it is so taboo to have it on display. Even if we followed the example of drag queens and tucked everything downwards and under,I'm sure people would still feel the need to be shocked.
Great to hear that you are really getting into being naked outdoors,and have discovered the joy and liberation it brings!