Are thongs more popular than we think?

Let's talk about thongs
kiyoothong

Re: Are thongs more popular than we think?

Post by kiyoothong »

I see that there are many online retailers that make men's thongs, but I am not sure if the number of thong buyers has increased. Now that there are many retailers that sell men's thongs, thong wearing men just have more options. It doesn't necessarily mean that the number of thong wearers has gone up.

I have a question. Are thongs popular in the LGBTQ community? I follow quite a few thong underwear and swimwear companies on Instagram, and I notice some of their posts are for the LGBTQ audience.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

I think they are becoming popular,
As a gay man, I can tell you they gays wear thongs in the bedroom, and they actually don’t make a big deal out of it. They don’t see skimpy underwear as we do, like a lifestyle. We are in another level with our underwear.

There’s a trend around where the gym guys set up their outfit for working out, it’s a butt plug, a thong, shorts and tshirt.
So I think thong are becoming popular but definitely we won’t see them in a looker room or a normal conversation like boxers in a long time.
But progress is progress
Mrthong

Post by Mrthong »

I agree 100% with kiyoothong. It seems that more manufacturers are increasing their range of thongs, so they must be selling well. They tend to follow trends pretty well. While, I am sure there are people buying more thongs, I would think the number of people trying thongs would be increasing a little too.
I hope they become more common so the stigma against skimpy mens underwear fades away. I keep working my way up to care less and less about being seen in them or showing the tail. haha
kiyoothong

Post by kiyoothong »

I am trying to be a male thong advocate. I hope I can influence more men to wear thongs.

I am starting to get into shape. I want people to admire me when they see me in a thong.