Any excuse

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
Schoolspeedo

Any excuse

Post by Schoolspeedo »

Dose anyone use any excuse to slip into a bikini, speedo or other skimpy attire and walk about in the house, public or anywhere? When my wife is out of the house, I have started walking around in my oddballs speedos just because I enjoy doing so. Also reminds of my school days when I first started wearing tight, revealing speedos.
Microbikiniman

Re: Any excuse

Post by Microbikiniman »

Schoolspeedo wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:14 am Dose anyone use any excuse to slip into a bikini, speedo or other skimpy attire and walk about in the house, public or anywhere? When my wife is out of the house, I have started walking around in my oddballs speedos just because I enjoy doing so. Also reminds of my school days when I first started wearing tight, revealing speedos.
Absolutely around the house, and at the beach as well! (Gotta work on those teeny tanlines! :shock: ) Around the house, I stroll languidly around like on the beach, just feelin' SO sexy! So here's a question for you: why does your wife need to be away? I can understand if she's not really a fan of skimpy attire for men. But it would seem to me that it could be a real turn-on for her, especially if she "helps" 8-) you remove the "attire" while an aching boner prepares to be revealed! Lordy, the next sound you will hear will be the "Slap Of Satisfaction" against your heaving abs! :D :D :D
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

Unfortunately not. However, I want to visit Mexico in the future and if I go to a coastal beach area, I would often wear them at the beach and around where I stay.
RespectTheKini

Post by RespectTheKini »

I love hotels for this reason.
ThongBum

Post by ThongBum »

Yes I love wearing skimpy swimsuits at home!
imason

Post by imason »

RespectTheKini wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:24 am I love hotels for this reason.
Me too!
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

I can often be seen walking around our house naked, but when I’m on my own I like to try on different thongs and G strings.
In the summer I’ll often sunbathe in the back yard in a string or occasionally naked, no one can see me but it’s a rush to hear the neighbours while I’m naked, but they don’t know 🤣🤣
Guitar T

Post by Guitar T »

I have never needed an excuse to wear as little as possible. My beach attire is a thong. My daily underwear is a thong. I walk around the house wearing only a thong. I soak up the sun on my deck wearing a thong. I’ve hiked wearing only a thong. I’ve worn a thong at Fantasy Fest in Key West and at other more provocative public events. I’ve worn a thong on cruise ships and at resorts. I’ve worn thong swimwear at beaches around the world. For me it is not a second thought.
kiyoothong

Post by kiyoothong »

Guitar T has it spot on. I only have thong swimwear and underwear, so if I do not have any clothes on, my thong is going to show.
elusive11

Post by elusive11 »

When I have the house to myself I definitely wear less, always a gstring. I do wear a gstring everyday but with a T-shirt and shorts.