Do any of you wear Cockrings with your undies?

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
oldermuscledude

Re: Do any of you wear Cockrings with your undies?

Post by oldermuscledude »

I just gotten into wearing glans rings, too, and enjoyed reading your comments about them. I've got a 1-inch glans ring with a pressure ball on it already but I ordered a Crown Head ring from The Chain Gang this morning...it looks awesome!
Bikenswim

Post by Bikenswim »

I have some tight thongs and bikinis that have a 40 MM rubber cock ring sewn into the front. The ball-less look is very arousing.
ManlyUndies

Post by ManlyUndies »

oldermuscledude wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:05 am I just gotten into wearing glans rings, too, and enjoyed reading your comments about them. I've got a 1-inch glans ring with a pressure ball on it already but I ordered a Crown Head ring from The Chain Gang this morning...it looks awesome!
That is awesome! I am sure you will definitely enjoy it!

Please let us know how you like it when you start wearing it.
oldermuscledude

ManlyUndies wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:40 pm
oldermuscledude wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:05 am I just gotten into wearing glans rings, too, and enjoyed reading your comments about them. I've got a 1-inch glans ring with a pressure ball on it already but I ordered a Crown Head ring from The Chain Gang this morning...it looks awesome!

OMG....the Crown Head ring arrived tiday...I couldn't wait to put it on! I love the look and feel and the weight of this ring...love the fit of the crown in my frenulm (?) too...it's an excellent and awesome ring--the pictures on the website really don't do it justice!
ThongGuy

Post by ThongGuy »

I use cockrings when I'm at the beach. My swimwear is all contoured/enhancement style with a pouch designed to push out and not down. The rings take care of that nicely; I told my GF that its' like a pushup bra for your junk. I'll wear two 2.3 inch silicone rings with an Ergowear X4D and sometimes just one in a Skinzwear Suffit Bikini (Skinzwear usually doesn't need a ring because of how it's designed)

The other thing I like about using rings is that it gives the bulge (at least for me) a better and more consistent shape in an X4D.

As noted- two rings can pinch skin so YMMV on how much discomfort you can take in order to look good. Ring size matters a lot; don't go small if you're using it for a couple of hours- Beach vs. Bedroom are two very different applications!
swimmer78

Post by swimmer78 »

ThongGuy wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:48 am I use cockrings when I'm at the beach. My swimwear is all contoured/enhancement style with a pouch designed to push out and not down. The rings take care of that nicely; I told my GF that its' like a pushup bra for your junk. I'll wear two 2.3 inch silicone rings with an Ergowear X4D and sometimes just one in a Skinzwear Suffit Bikini (Skinzwear usually doesn't need a ring because of how it's designed)

The other thing I like about using rings is that it gives the bulge (at least for me) a better and more consistent shape in an X4D.

As noted- two rings can pinch skin so YMMV on how much discomfort you can take in order to look good. Ring size matters a lot; don't go small if you're using it for a couple of hours- Beach vs. Bedroom are two very different applications!
I have the X4D thong underwear and you're right, it's like a pushup bra for your penis. They are very comfy and some of my favorite thongs.
ManlyUndies

Post by ManlyUndies »

oldermuscledude wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:47 pm

OMG....the Crown Head ring arrived tiday...I couldn't wait to put it on! I love the look and feel and the weight of this ring...love the fit of the crown in my frenulm (?) too...it's an excellent and awesome ring--the pictures on the website really don't do it justice!
How right you are!

The pictures do not do it justice.

I love wearing mine and I'm sure you will enjoy wearing yours, too!
oldermuscledude

ManlyUndies wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:15 am
oldermuscledude wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:47 pm

How right you are!

The pictures do not do it justice.

I love wearing mine and I'm sure you will enjoy wearing yours, too!
Oh yes....I absolutely love wearing it! Been wearing it 24/7 this week!
ThongBum

Post by ThongBum »

Sometimes I wear a fabric cock ring that goes around my cock and balls just to push things a bit farther out. I haven’t tried it with any of my swimwear yet.
musclebriefs

Post by musclebriefs »

Always wear a cock ring under my briefs and I'm usually wearing a condom under there too. Very very horny
Anyone else?