Thong and white pants

Let's talk about thongs
oldermuscledude

Re: Thong and white pants

Post by oldermuscledude »

I wear white tights and white cutoff tank tops to the gym frequently. Sometimes I'll wear a thong under them--usually white or pink...I've worn thongs under black tights and red tights, too...but sometimes (more typically) I don't wear anything under my white tights but a cock ring and a glans ring. I have been known to wear only a chastity cage under my white tights, too, when I'm at the gym.
Last edited by oldermuscledude on Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

oldermuscledude wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:52 pm I wear white tights and white cutoff tank tops to the gym frequently. Sometimes I'll wear a thong under them--usually white or pink...I've worn thongs under black tights and red tights, too...but sometimes (more typically) I don't wear anything under my white tights nut a cock ring and a glans ring. I have been known to wear only a chastity cage under my white tights, too, when I'm at the gym.
I'm not a gym goer, so I don't know if there are set rules about what can or cannot be worn in these places, but I would have thought that a guy going commando in white tights and with "accessories" on his privates,would stand out in more ways than one and be more likely to fall foul of the rules.Maybe your tops are sufficient in length to cover your privates? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

For the record I meant actual white pants and shorts and it necessarily tights at the gym.

I have some tights but they are all black and blue.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

I don’t mind wearing thongs with white pants, but I don’t want to make it obvious either. I’ll often just wear a nude coloured thong, which generally can’t be seen, but you still get the outline, if someone wants to look.never had any comments. I’m starting to wear g string under thin Lululemon shorts to the gym, no one has said anything there either.
oldermuscledude

TANGA TANGA wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:24 pm
oldermuscledude wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:52 pm I wear white tights and white cutoff tank tops to the gym frequently. Sometimes I'll wear a thong under them--usually white or pink...I've worn thongs under black tights and red tights, too...but sometimes (more typically) I don't wear anything under my white tights nut a cock ring and a glans ring. I have been known to wear only a chastity cage under my white tights, too, when I'm at the gym.
I'm not a gym goer, so I don't know if there are set rules about what can or cannot be worn in these places, but I would have thought that a guy going commando in white tights and with "accessories" on his privates,would stand out in more ways than one and be more likely to fall foul of the rules.Maybe your tops are sufficient in length to cover your privates? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Yes, the tops I wear at the gym are fairly long enough to almost cover my privates at the gym. I wear these tongs under all of my toghts--got a bunch of different cllors--and plain rings don't really stand out that much; the chastity cage is obviously a bit more noticeable though.

At Planet Fitness the only posted rules are no jeans, boots, flip.flops, or string tank tops while working out.
Last edited by oldermuscledude on Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
oldermuscledude

Thongwearer wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:24 pm For the record I meant actual white pants and shorts and it necessarily tights at the gym.

I have some tights but they are all black and blue.
You're right--it is about white pants...sorry....and yes, I've worn thongs under my white linen pants before--usually a white thong or maybe a light pink one. I'll also wear thongs under my white jeans as welk--any color because they're not see-through. And yes, cock rings and glans rings under both type of pants as well.
kiyoothong

Post by kiyoothong »

Bought a pair of white linen pants and I am probably going to start wearing them in April.

I have a fashion question. What shirt or top would go well with white pants?
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

kiyoothong wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 am Bought a pair of white linen pants and I am probably going to start wearing them in April.

I have a fashion question. What shirt or top would go well with white pants?
I read recently that any colour of shirt goes with white trousers/pants, but to make a bold statement you should go for a striking contrast like black or navy, or to a lesser degree neutral colours like beige. White shirts were the exception as it could be too much of the same, but I just think you have to experiment until you find colours that you feel good in.
ManInPanties

Post by ManInPanties »

Wearing white under white often seems like the obvious choice, but I usually find that wearing a white thong under white pants tends to make my thong sort of super white and almost become more clearly visible. So a lot of times, that's exactly what I do ;)

But if I want to actually hide my thong, I have a few that are peachy or nude to my skin tone.

In terms of pairing a shirt, I agree with Tanga Tanga. I think the only thing I'd steer clear of is a white shirt since that will make everything a bit of a wash. A black or navy shirt will create contrast and highlight your white pants. I've always felt stripes go with the vibe of white pants for some reason. But I think most anything can pair well!
ioanniskef

Post by ioanniskef »

During the summer i wear very often linen trousers or shorts.if they are white or sand color i always have a nude color thong under.if they are blue i wear any color since it doesnt show.