Leopard / Cheetah prints

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
RespectTheKini

Leopard / Cheetah prints

Post by RespectTheKini »

The poster child for sexy undie wearers in the media. That and the santa thong, but I digress.

Where do we stand on this? Im not going to lie, this print on a GOOD pair makes you feel sexy as hell. However, I can see how it could seem tacky, childlish, or humorous. Especially with how its portrayed in the media. I teeter with loving this print and hating it.

Speaking of, wheres a good pair - let me know as Im currently looking for a pair again.
Guitar T

Re: Leopard / Cheetah prints

Post by Guitar T »

I have a number of animal print thongs. Leopard and cheetah prints, both standard or with pink or lime green base color, they can be fun and sexy. Every so often my beach date will ask that we coordinate and wear same or similar print swimwear. She will pick a theme (leopard, tiger, etc.) and tell me to find a matching thong in my collection. It’s all food fun.

If you’re looking for fun prints I suggest looking at BoyBottoms on Etsy. Chris has some great prints and several animal prints. His workmanship is excellent and fit, for me, is spot on.
Aberman

Post by Aberman »

For some reason I’ve always preferred solid colours
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

I remember an Uncle of mine wearing an animal print speedo at the beach way back in the late 60's, which didn't seem out of the ordinary, and I think if memory serves me correctly, animal print underwear was often worn on tv shows back in those days by actors playing the part of womanisers and gigolos and often sporting moustaches.
I'm no gigolo(lol), but I have to confess that I have at least half a dozen animal print g-strings which are among the most comfortable in my vast collection. Although they are see through when held up to the light, the animal print acts as a camouflage when I wear them(at least I think so) :shock:
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

I have leopard print bikini underwear, I think from Flexables. I’ve had Tiger, zebra, leopard, cheetah. Some from prevail sport, some from Body Aware. Joe Boxer thongs and I think one from hang ten and Jordache WAY back. Oh, and Brut too. I like the print but don’t find too many in the style that I like these days.
mbit415

Post by mbit415 »

I like all prints and colors, they are fun. I have a few animal print, camo, neon colors, fairy princess colors. I enjoy the variation.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

I have animal print thongs, cheta, zebra and leopard and tbh, I feel very sexy when I wear them, I live show them off at the gym locker room.
I don't think they are tacky, everyone wears them.
WhyDoILikeBri3fs

Post by WhyDoILikeBri3fs »

Growing love owning thongs more and more each day, I never thought I would actually Own the cheetah/leopard print till my first karenspace tong with the waistband. After a free wears and wash and sleeping in them only with a T-shirt I grew to not feel awkward in them
Began to see them as hot especially on my dark skin behind getting bored with the one pair of the print. I start looking them up more. To my surprise, I decided to go with pink and add a lil bit more diversity and acceptance towards all colors. And now I love all that I own and will often buy more over time will I still look fit to not stop wearing.
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

I have a pair of each briefs and a thong in leopard print. I don't like the briefs one from Hanes because of the material. It feels cheap.
WhyDoILikeBri3fs

Post by WhyDoILikeBri3fs »

jason_greets wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:43 pm I have a pair of each briefs and a thong in leopard print. I don't like the briefs one from Hanes because of the material. It feels cheap.
I have three different colors; one normal, one hot pink, and one purple. I could say the pink and purple are on the cheaper side but I like them compared to my karenspace pair with the waistband, they feel more breathable.