need opinion

Let's talk about thongs
ioanniskef

need opinion

Post by ioanniskef »

Hi guys !! Its been a long time since my last post, but i met a new gf and i didnt have much time for myself..now she went to her parental home for christmass and i was free again hehe...
Well, a few days ago we saw at youtube a old comedy series, back from 2000. it was my favorite series back then, my gf was maybe 4 years ola at that time...
anyway in episode 1 there is a fight between a mom and her son. he is wearing white swetpants.i recognized them.i had a same pair back then.they were made from lycra thin and transparent. not very much because used to have a inner liner ,just like the swimshorts which covered the whole length of the sweatpant from up to the end at the bottom. but because they were thin fiber you it was easy to see the underwear lines.
Also consider that from 2000 to 2005 was the pick for men wearing thongs in Greece.
For me the signs for the thong are : 1) when he stands up from the computer i can see the typical side line of a thong.. 2) he is pulling up a bit the sweatpant like all we do in order to avoid a possibility of showing whaletail 3) at a following scene i can see the lower back of his sweatpant dig in a little, following the back strap. when we wear bikini or boxer brief the lower back is tight.
i think he is wearing the thong at the scene when he is visiting the fridge.
But, at the next scene ( maybe another day of shooting) he is clearly wear white bikini.
so..what do you think?
Enjoy, after 14.30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir1WysAqY4w&t=868s