Pool Boy swim briefs on sale now...half-price!

Let's talk about bikinis
oldermuscledude

Pool Boy swim briefs on sale now...half-price!

Post by oldermuscledude »

Hey guys, if you're a fan of Pool Boy swim briefs, you can get them for $9.99 each! Go here to shop:

https://www.cheapundies.com/collections ... r-day-sale

This sale is good for about 6 days, starting today (9/4/23)
David_NC

Re: Pool Boy swim briefs on sale now...half-price!

Post by David_NC »

I can second, I wore one under my swim shorts today. They are comfortable and a great price. I have 3 of them.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

Sorry guys but the sides are way to wide, a maximum of an inch is as big as I’ll go, preferably a string side, and then a thong, not a brief. I think they should stop calling them briefs, ‘cos these aren’t.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

Thonglover8k wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:54 am Sorry guys but the sides are way to wide, a maximum of an inch is as big as I’ll go, preferably a string side, and then a thong, not a brief. I think they should stop calling them briefs, ‘cos these aren’t.
I guess they call them briefs because they're briefer than board shorts or jammers or square-leg trunk suits.But they are an alternative for guts who don't want suits with string or 1-inch sides or thongs.

However, my personal preference is for thongs, too...the skimpier the better! But I can't wear those in neighborhood pools or around most of my family! 😕😕
GenX_MCMLXXI

Post by GenX_MCMLXXI »

I don't care for the drawstring on the outside.