New very brief bikini

Write your own review of bikinis you own.
Thonglover8k

New very brief bikini

Post by Thonglover8k »

Guys,

I thought I’d let you know I’ve recently bought these very brief bikini brief from AliExpress.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005 ... 1802fOwavV
I’m so pleased with them, they’re not really see through, but made from a spandex material that stretches wonderfully.
The ouch is perfect for me, the sides are about 5mm, very thin with maybe a 1/3 covering over my bum, I’d almost class it as a thong back.
Anyway, I know some of you like very thin sides and small pouches, check out the link.
Oh, and they’re only AUD$3.50
TANGA TANGA

Re: New very brief bikini

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thonglover8k wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:51 am Guys,

I thought I’d let you know I’ve recently bought these very brief bikini brief from AliExpress.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005 ... 1802fOwavV
I’m so pleased with them, they’re not really see through, but made from a spandex material that stretches wonderfully.
The ouch is perfect for me, the sides are about 5mm, very thin with maybe a 1/3 covering over my bum, I’d almost class it as a thong back.
Anyway, I know some of you like very thin sides and small pouches, check out the link.
Oh, and they’re only AUD$3.50
Had a look at these bikinis and was wondering if the low rise back stays in place on your butt, or does it slip down as the day goes on? I might be tempted to give them a try, but the estimated delivery time of 8 weeks puts me off.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

Hmmmm when I first wore them they settled on on my bum, but then I pulled them up at the back, that’s why I said they’re like a wide thong at the back, in that mode they stay in place.
I’m very happy with their fit.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thonglover8k wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:00 am Hmmmm when I first wore them they settled on on my bum, but then I pulled them up at the back, that’s why I said they’re like a wide thong at the back, in that mode they stay in place.
I’m very happy with their fit.
Thanks for your quick reply.Glad you found something you’re happy with and at such a good price.