iKingSky rio-back string bikini

Write your own review of bikinis you own.
JustSomeDude71

iKingSky rio-back string bikini

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

These are great and very comfortable! With a low cut and minimal string sides, they are daring, sexy and fun to wear! Sure to turn heads in both the locker room and the bedroom! The mesh fabric is cool under shorts. The Rio/Brazilian seat is nice too, you'll never forget you're wearing these string bikinis. I like to think of the narrow seat on this string bikini as spending the day with my lover's hand on my ass, gently caressing me as if to say, "I'm here, I'm with you and you're mine!" Great price too, starting at $7 per string bikini. And as usual men, all my recommendations are quite economical! You're not going to break your bank account stocking your underwear drawer with this brief!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2251832 ... 1802S538P2
swimmer78

Re: iKingSky rio-back string bikini

Post by swimmer78 »

Hi Justsomedude71, it's interesting that you posted this. I just ordered some ikingsky Brazilian back bikinis, modal thongs, and g strings off Amazon. I got the regular Brazilian back bikinis though, not the string sides. The Brazilians will be a new style for me. I'm excited to get these and try them out for the first time. I really like the vibrant fun colors too! (Why do people think men's underwear is only supposed to come in dull colors?) All the reviews on ikingsky stuff are pretty good and yes they're super affordable.