Andrew Christian Factory Store Boutique, Glendale, California, USA

If you find some bikinis and thongs or the like in a brick and mortar store let us know here. Create a new topic for each place. Can list men's underwear and swimwear stores too.
ManlyUndies

Andrew Christian Factory Store Boutique, Glendale, California, USA

Post by ManlyUndies »

I visited this store a couple times several years ago. They had an amazing selection of all their products and a fitting room so you could try them on to see what fits. The fellow working there at the time was friendly and showed me around to everything I requested to find. I'd love to go back again and check it out again.

Google Map showing the location in Glendale (Los Angeles), CA: https://g.page/andrewchristianstore?share

I don't really care for Andrew Christian's extremely gay-centric marketing. I understand why they do it, but I think they would be surprised at the penetration they could get into the not gay market if they were to concentrate some marketing effort in that segment. All the Andrew Christian products I have are definitely well made and fit very well. So I have no issue recommending them, if you can stomach the extremely over the top extra gay marketing.