Armani Microfiber Thong

Write your own review of thongs you own.
John S

Armani Microfiber Thong

Post by John S »

A few years ago I loaded up the truck on the Armani Microfiber thongs in solid navy blue. They're not made anymore. I managed to find one link to them.

https://www.bodywearstore.com/en/shop/m ... 47-marine/

They're almost the only underwear I wear now. I really enjoy both the way they look and the way they feel. I like the waistband they have. Somehow I have the feeling that, due to the waistband, they could almost pass for something else — a brief or something — until you look and realize it's a thong. They're not a thong in the blatant way that a g-string is. I like the wide back near the top (the thong vs. g-string form), and the same for the front. The color has not faded after nearly two years of wear. In terms of size they have loosened up somewhat, but not dramatically. I've also gained weight...

In terms of fit, I like the pouch size. It's seems small. It fits me well. It's not an extended pouch like some of the newer models. Due to the fabric, I think the pouch could also accommodate men who need more space. I've not read of men finding it constraining.

What I've started to notice is that the microfiber retains/causes odors more than cotton. It can get smelly down there with this fabric and the fabric can continually smell as well, even after washing. I don't get the same thing with cotton thongs. As a result, they need to be dowsed in fabric softener every few months.

I feel like these are more socially acceptable to wear than other thongs. Granted, I live in Holland, but still. I don't have a problem wearing them to the doctors office. I used to wear them in the locker room at the fitness club, but I never knew anybody there. I'm not sure if I would wear them with other people I know.