Do your friends know you wear thongs? What about potential love interests?

Let's talk about thongs
Drewsteely

Do your friends know you wear thongs? What about potential love interests?

Post by Drewsteely »

Just curious where you all stand on this. Do your close friends know you wear thongs? Roommates? Are they weirded out by it? I’m a straight male and have worn thongs for years. The girls I’ve dated have known about it, one thought it was cool and the other was weirded out by it. Do you guys hide the fact that you wear thongs?
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Re: Do your friends know you wear thongs? What about potential love interests?

Post by tbdrawer »

None of my friends that I know of know anything about my choice of wearing thongs or bikinis. I have not brought it up with them nor have they mentioned they noticed I've had one on. As for females I've had no negativity from them about my bikinis or thongs. They've been supportive of my underwear choice.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I don't advertise it. Yet, if asked, I do not deny it.
As for women... I have been with 7 different women throughout my life and none of them had issue with my choice in underwear.
Last edited by JustSomeDude71 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

Underwear isn't something that comes up in normal conversation with my friends, which is why I love this group. No one but my wife knows about my thong underwear and she is okay with it. When I used to go to the gym I wore boxer briefs, so even then no one knew about it.
JR_TWO

Post by JR_TWO »

None of my friends know that I wear thongs. The underwear topic usually doesn't come up a lot . Its usually the the boxers of briefs questions. Though there are some times where some people have found out the I wear them by accident , I think that is bound to happen at sometime. My last ex gf i didn't share that I wore thongs. She mentioned that she enjoyed underwear like I did so , initially i thought i was going to be ok. It surprised her to see me wearing string bikinis or a jock if we were playing sports or running together. The surprise was not really a good thing , but more of why are you wearing those , so I didn't share that I wore thongs as well. With looking for a new gf I am kind of reluctant to share that I wear thongs . I hope that I kind find one that enjoys me wearing them.
blkmlthng

Post by blkmlthng »

None of my friends know of the underwear I wear. Like most of you it just never really came up in a conversation. The only women I ever felt comfortable enough to show my underwear choice to was my wife. In the past before her if I knew I was going to be in a position where my underwear was to be seen by a woman I would wear boxers or boxer briefs. I’m thankful my wife thinks me wearing men’s thongs and string bikinis is sexy!
ralange

Post by ralange »

Drewsteely wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 pm Just curious where you all stand on this. Do your close friends know you wear thongs? Roommates? Are they weirded out by it? I’m a straight male and have worn thongs for years. The girls I’ve dated have known about it, one thought it was cool and the other was weirded out by it. Do you guys hide the fact that you wear thongs?
Yes most of the people around me know that I wear bikini and/or thong swimsuits. A few close friends have seen me in bikini. One couple that we camp with has seen me in a thong and they love it.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Drewsteely wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 pm Just curious where you all stand on this. Do your close friends know you wear thongs? Roommates? Are they weirded out by it? I’m a straight male and have worn thongs for years. The girls I’ve dated have known about it, one thought it was cool and the other was weirded out by it. Do you guys hide the fact that you wear thongs?
Welcome to the forum,Drew. Good to see you contributing to the discussions right away. Can I recommend that as well as checking out the many topics on here,you should try and work your way back through the posts on the blog. There are some great items on dealing with issues like the one you mention,and I know that some of the newer members have found the advice given has helped them when it comes to admitting their love for skimpy undies to their partners.
I have friends and workmates who know that I wear skimpy undies,and because I'm not shy about hanging them out on the washing line with my other clothes,or wearing them while gardening,most of my neighbours know too!lol.
kenadam

Post by kenadam »

Friends no. Wife and immediate family, yes. Neighbors, perhaps... I don't really care if they notice (it would only be a visible thong line). I don't walk around in them out in the open since they remain under my clothing. I do not have any potential love interests, so that doesn't apply to me. I did wear them in the past with other female partners and they thought my choice for high-end thongs was "nice", "sexy", "interesting", "cool", but never negative (even though their own choice was not to wear a thong on a regular basis). I think for other people to discover them, they would really have to look hard and notice the V line since I am not the type to let my thongs intentionally slip up into a whale tail. It is my business and something that I enjoy and it is not harmful to others, so if someone knows that's totally fine with me. I have never been approached negatively about wearing them. Wife has commented positively, but she already knows about my lifelong addiction. I got her into wearing them (female ones obviously).
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Once my roommate came into my room to ask me a question and he saw one of my thongs hang-drying on the coat hook on my closet door (I never dry my underwear in the dryer, I always hang them up to air-dry). He looked at the thong and said, "REALLY?!" I would have preferred it to been his girlfriend that saw my thong undies! ;-)