It's just not right.

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
ralange

It's just not right.

Post by ralange »

I see these ads all the time. The females are in thongs or leggings. The male is in baggy shorts over compression shorts, leggings God forbid he has a thong on under them! This is discrimination on the men of this country.
Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAHeNU3gMC2 ... wh8uyumag5
TANGA TANGA

Re: It's just not right.

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm I see these ads all the time. The females are in thongs or leggings. The male is in baggy shorts over compression shorts, leggings God forbid he has a thong on under them! This is discrimination on the men of this country.
Link:
Can't see this situation changing anytime soon. Women have always been viewed as decorative eye candy throughout the various media sources,and very rarely do you see the roles reversed. Perhaps if more women insisted that the men they appear with had to wear the male equivalent of their attire e.g a thong or bikini bottom,then it might improve things. Until then,may I suggest all the men for whom this is a major bugbear begin wearing t-shirts with the slogan "Guys wear thongs! Get over it!"
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

I meant to add that I think it's a pity that you've removed your swimwear photo site from Flickr once again. Thought they were a great example of how guys of any age can look cool and sexy in bikinis and thongs!
ralange

Post by ralange »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:13 am
ralange wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm I see these ads all the time. The females are in thongs or leggings. The male is in baggy shorts over compression shorts, leggings God forbid he has a thong on under them! This is discrimination on the men of this country.
Link:
Can't see this situation changing anytime soon. Women have always been viewed as decorative eye candy throughout the various media sources,and very rarely do you see the roles reversed. Perhaps if more women insisted that the men they appear with had to wear the male equivalent of their attire e.g a thong or bikini bottom,then it might improve things. Until then,may I suggest all the men for whom this is a major bugbear begin wearing t-shirts with the slogan "Guys wear thongs! Get over it!"
You are right the fact that everyone thinks the "bulge" is ugly it will never change. Women want all the attention of being the eye candy and men don't want to be eye candy for other men. So I guess the guys that want to wear thongs and or bikini's should with pride. If that was me in the video guess what I would have on😁. (Less then her)
That's why it's important for guys on forums like this to wear them while you can.
Last edited by ralange on Fri May 15, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ralange

Post by ralange »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:22 am I meant to add that I think it's a pity that you've removed your swimwear photo site from Flickr once again. Thought they were a great example of how guys of any age can look cool and sexy in bikinis and thongs!
I deleted my account.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:55 pm
TANGA TANGA wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:22 am I meant to add that I think it's a pity that you've removed your swimwear photo site from Flickr once again. Thought they were a great example of how guys of any age can look cool and sexy in bikinis and thongs!
I deleted my account.
That's too bad! Hope it wasn't due to any negative comments?
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

That's about all we can do is lead by example. Then support others that want to try out bikinis, thongs, swim briefs, or whatever form fitting item we may want to wear. I think we are making an impact with the conversations on the blog and through the forums. Then to tempt the ones not looking for people like us yet is to just wear ours proudly. Hopefully that will get some more guys interested or ladies encouraging their guys to give it a try.
ralange

Post by ralange »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:47 pm
ralange wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:55 pm
I deleted my account.
That's too bad! Hope it wasn't due to any negative comments?
No
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

All part of the feminist agenda, make men to feel ashamed of their bodies and indoctrinate women to worship their vaginas and dress up in vagina costumes. Everybody knows that men have men's genitalia, but we don't need to be reminded of it, but women's swimwear is designed to reveal and show every fold and curvature of their vaginas and breasts and nipples. Yes, everything is covered, but you can still see it! Heaven forbid that little Suzie can see a man's bulge through his swimsuit, that's why they make us wear knee-length, baggy boardshorts that look like women's bloomers from the 1900s, but little tommy can see a grown woman's pubis and vulva curvature and nipples through her almost transparent-when-wet bikini at the public water park. I think of it as reverse Sharia law, women can just about bare all, while men are supposed to cover themselves up because we are taught to be ashamed of ourselves!
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

In some countries a man can be arrested for indecent exposure for wearing a bikini-cut swimsuit to a public beach or water park... a bikini that fully covers his genitals and buttocks, but a woman can wear the same (or even skimpier swimsuit) and it's acceptable.