Kiniki new style of bikini top?

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
DownUnder

Kiniki new style of bikini top?

Post by DownUnder »

If anyone gets the Kiniki promotion emails, could they please do me a favour. Some of the recent emails have advertised a payment system called Klarna. The image with this email shows a women dressed in a triangle bikini top, what looks to me like the Amalfi print. The woman's pose mostly hides her right breast with her hair and arm. However, look at the left one, in particular the bikini's cup. That shows the type of top where the cup is continuous, carries above the breast, and the cup narrows to form the strap.

Now, if you are familiar with the Kiniki bikinis, can you tell me where they display this type of bikini top on their website. All the Kiniki styles I have seen show the basic triangle top where the fixed width strap is sown to the cup which ends at or just before the top of the breast.

So: have I missed a style and this woman is wearing that one; or
could this be a new style top that is being introduced this year and this email is a preview of it; or
am I seeing things and this top really is the standard Kinki style.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Re: Kiniki new style of bikini top?

Post by tbdrawer »

I see what you mean it appears different then a lot of the ones listed now. These two looks like a higher cut triangle also. https://www.kiniki.com/collections/wome ... 4906781769 and https://www.kiniki.com/collections/wome ... 4996009033

I don't know if they are similar or not. The poses are more straight on than the email, so wonder if the angle and the pose in the email is causing it to look different. It does seem higher still than the rest, so no clue if it is similar, something new, or maybe even an old design.
DownUnder

Re: Kiniki new style of bikini top?

Post by DownUnder »

I thought I'd ask Kiniki directly. This is the reply from Admin:

"The bikini top shown on the email is the same design as we have always made. I think it is the patterns on the fabric that gives the appearance
as you state as the 2 pieces join."

The email image style still looks different to me, but as you say, the different pose angle could account for the difference. The model hiding most of the right cup and partly hiding the left breast with her arm, plus a side-on view, does not help. The website images show the tops designed as the inner edge of the cup sown to the outer edge where they join and that outer edge continuing as the neck strap. I don't see that with the email image, but I'll take Kiniki's word for it. It's not like I need to wear such a top!