Favorite Swimsuit

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Favorite Swimsuit

Post by tbdrawer »

My favorite swimsuit is from HOM. I'm not sure if it had a name more than their micro swim brief or not. Of course they don't make them as skimpy now a days. There is a couple pictures of me sporting the swim brief on this blog post. http://www.the-bottom-drawer.com/the-gr ... i-wearing/

I also have a HOM swim thong that I like the cut of. It is a traditional thong cut, which will be my choice if that opportunity presents itself. :D
Ashemm93

Re: Favorite Swimsuit

Post by Ashemm93 »

Mine has to be one of two the speedo diamondize 5cm or the Adidas 3 stripe brief they feel great the Adidas is great for training and the speedo just for the print on it
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

Well it’s depend ehat style like to wear tho.

I always try to find the possibility to wear thong when I’m at the beach or swimming, so charlie Thong swim became My favorite thong swim, it is a really nice quality and I found it super sexy.

https://www.charliebymz.com/collections ... swim-thong

But, if I’m going to regular beach? Where I don’t see any problem to wear speedo or bikini when ever I want is this tanga brief from es collection, I have had it for couple and it’s really good quality, and is very comfy.
http://www.vocla.com/mens-swimwear-c60/ ... kini-p3331
mikaloviche

Post by mikaloviche »

mine is the cotton speedo . hugs the lunch box and is snug and needs no lining. is so comfortable and allows for contraction and expansion looks like I am more well hung than I am. there is no where to hide in this if you get aroused.
ralange

Post by ralange »

Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2019 our best Bikini season yet, to go where soft men are afraid to go. My favorite bikini is a skinz Rio cut micro pouch .
https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.ph ... l-by-Skinz
The suit I wore last year had a bigger front pouch. As for thong I like the little black thong they have on sale all time for $20.00 us. I only wear that when I'm in back yard working or tanning. (So far)
G string EJ

Post by G string EJ »

My only swimsuit is the M1R from Skinz got it last year-it fits perfect only not a lot of places to wear around here.As for sunbathing in the backyard weather permitting, g string underwear does the trick
Tektonik

Post by Tektonik »

Oh man, there are too many to list😂

I would have to say my personal favorite is my aussiebum lagoon in ocean. I don’t wear it as much as I like to because it produces a VPL. Those are usually reserved for Vacation.

The most common ones I wear are Speedo 1” solar in marine green, blue camo, Hale Blue, Heather Grey. They provide freedom of movement, better tan lines and just enough coverage.

For those occasions when I need something with a little more coverage I wear the Ca-Rio-Ca traditional Sunga in Gipoia print. I also have a brief in this pattern because I really like the material. It is soft yet double lined and very well made.
Ashemm93

Post by Ashemm93 »

Mine has to be the Adidas 3 stripe brief it’s plain simple does the job and is really comfy. But failing that anything Speedo flipturns ( speedos uk brand for their more colourful prints)
DownUnder

Post by DownUnder »

Mine would have to be the Kiniki swim tanga at the moment. A good-fitting and supporting garment yet brief. The half-back actually works. This gets used for more private swimming though. For public swimming (not common for me now) I always have and still do wear a Speedo. Cheap from a chain store and quite comfortable.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Hi DownUnder. I have bought quite a few Kiniki swim tangas over the years,some of which have been comfortable,but some have been anything but! The problem invariably is due to the pouch being far too tight resulting in my package being squished beyond belief and diminishing the bulge factor to near zero.