Favorite Swimsuit

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
DownUnder

Re: Favorite Swimsuit

Post by DownUnder »

As we have discussed before, that seems to be a problem with Kiniki products. You just do not know what you will receive - it could be a well-made and good fitting item or just a piece of junk. Quite why they cannot be made properly I do not know, and quality control must be absent. At the usual 50% price they are acceptable though I would not pay full price while this quality issue is still on-going.
londondan

Post by londondan »

tbdrawer wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:35 pm My favorite swimsuit is from HOM. I'm not sure if it had a name more than their micro swim brief or not. Of course they don't make them as skimpy now a days. There is a couple pictures of me sporting the swim brief on this blog post. http://www.the-bottom-drawer.com/the-gr ... i-wearing/

I also have a HOM swim thong that I like the cut of. It is a traditional thong cut, which will be my choice if that opportunity presents itself. :D
HOM make superb swim bikinis - I have several of their "Marina" and "Splash" style. As you say though their older styles of swim briefs had a skimpier cut and narrower sides. I'd love to get hands on a pair.

Otherwise for the brief style, I would vote up Kiniki's Riveria swim briefs.
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

This is probably too boring for everyone but I wore the smaller speedo 1” solar to the gym recently.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

There is nothing "boring" about wearing a speedo to the gym,so don't feel you need to apologize for doing it! Hopefully you might have inspired someone at the gym to follow your example.
lapswimmer

Post by lapswimmer »

My favorite suit is the Neptune Scepter Taiwan suits. They are low rise in the front but full coverage in the rear. I swim laps in them and wear them in public pool settings all the time. ANd they make good support under gym shorts in the gym.
lapswimmer

Post by lapswimmer »

Is it possible to post pictures of ourselves in our bikini suits? I think it would be nice to share photos of these suits on normal bodies rather than only on models posing for advertisements.

Thoughts?
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

lapswimmer wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:17 am Is it possible to post pictures of ourselves in our bikini suits? I think it would be nice to share photos of these suits on normal bodies rather than only on models posing for advertisements.

Thoughts?
You can not upload photos to the forums. You can link to photos you upload somewhere else though.
Ruffman

Post by Ruffman »

lapswimmer wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:55 pm My favorite suit is the Neptune Scepter Taiwan suits. They are low rise in the front but full coverage in the rear. I swim laps in them and wear them in public pool settings all the time. ANd they make good support under gym shorts in the gym.
Does the store that has these suits ship all over the world btw?
ralange

Post by ralange »

lapswimmer wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:17 am Is it possible to post pictures of ourselves in our bikini suits? I think it would be nice to share photos of these suits on normal bodies rather than only on models posing for advertisements.

Thoughts?
I used Flickr to post pictures of me in my suits. But you have to be careful of where you post them. I recently switched jobs and my new job used my personal cell # and email address for awhile, until my new account was setup. Some how my avatar for my google account got shared to a customer. The real problem is it was a close up of my Ass is this suit.
https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.ph ... Neon-Coral
I told them that my account got hacked, if they believe me or not. Now I'm not embarrassed that people know i wear bikini or thong suits. its just that when you start meeting new people it not nice to moon them through a contact pic.
My new boss is the one that sent him the contact info and he was the only one that had a android phone and it showed up on only his phone. He got a laugh out of the whole thing, which was good.
On the bright side they all know I got balls to wear out of the box suits.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

That would explain why you deleted all of your photos on that website. Mind you,having seen those pics of you in your skimpiest attire,I'm sure that new customer was secretly delighted to get a close up of your butt in that sexy bikini.