Beach visits 2021

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
ralange

Beach visits 2021

Post by ralange »

I think we need a beach visit subject. We can post stories about our visits to beaches this year.

I'll start off by saying I had a great beach afternoon today at Caesar Creek state park in Ohio. I wore a M77 black thong with neon orange 🍊 cover up running shorts. When I got to park at 12:20pm there was maybe 3 sets of 2 women at the one end of the beach, with a family about 75 yards away. I found my spot and set and removed my cover up. Laid on my stomach for the 40 minutes.
One other guy showed up about 20 minutes after I did and had a light blue thong, he setup about 30 yards from me.

Some of the people left after he showed, then a very pretty young lady set up between myself and the other guy. She had a one piece thong with low cut sides. Needless to say the side boobs were great. After that a young couple set in the area we were in and noticed the male was trying to raise his board shorts legs to get more sun. Maybe after seeing us out there he will explore other options.

After awhile I got up and went in the water to cool off. I wish I could show you guys my thong tan/burn line. It was so easy to walk around in just a thong. It helped that other men were there doing the same thing.
TANGA TANGA

Re: Beach visits 2021

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 4:00 pm I think we need a beach visit subject. We can post stories about our visits to beaches this year.

I'll start off by saying I had a great beach afternoon today at Caesar Creek state park in Ohio. I wore a M77 black thong with neon orange 🍊 cover up running shorts. When I got to park at 12:20pm there was maybe 3 sets of 2 women at the one end of the beach, with a family about 75 yards away. I found my spot and set and removed my cover up. Laid on my stomach for the 40 minutes.
One other guy showed up about 20 minutes after I did and had a light blue thong, he setup about 30 yards from me.

Some of the people left after he showed, then a very pretty young lady set up between myself and the other guy. She had a one piece thong with low cut sides. Needless to say the side boobs were great. After that a young couple set in the area we were in and noticed the male was trying to raise his board shorts legs to get more sun. Maybe after seeing us out there he will explore other options.

After awhile I got up and went in the water to cool off. I wish I could show you guys my thong tan/burn line. It was so easy to walk around in just a thong. It helped that other men were there doing the same thing.
Great story Randy. I wonder if the guy in the blue thong set up near you due to the old safety in numbers thing, or maybe he was hoping to strike up a conversation with a like minded guy? By the way, was the black thong the one you wore in your short lived Youtube account? Perhaps the young lady set up between you and the other chap because she thought she wouldn't be pestered by either of you, because as everyone knows, guys who wear thongs are not interested in the opposite sex(lol). And finally, the young guy in the dreaded board shorts trying in vain to expose his no doubt ghostly white thighs to the sun. One can only hope that he saw how cool and comfortable you and blue thong guy looked in your sexy attire, and might be tempted to get down with the hip thonged dudes(lol).
On the subject of sharing your thong tan line, perhaps you could open an account similar to your Flickr and Youtube sites to show off your fit body, or maybe send in your undies/swimwear collection for a future Share the goods post?
Bflo76

Post by Bflo76 »

I had a great 5 night vacation in Ormond beach this last week! Every day was a different bikini...I love Rick Majors & a brand I found on Etsy called vuthysim.... I highly recommend both brands! My wife loves the reaction people give when I take off my shorts and get down to my bikinis... I'm in pretty decent shape and fairly well endowed now huge but definitely above average and both of these brands accentuate the package but nothing too extreme... overall once you talk to some people at the pool and the beach they all are very nice and accepting that it's what I like to wear. I confidentially wear these and love to go boogie boarding in them... the point is to just act normal and live like nobody is watching....that being said I did wear my florescent yellow vuthysim bikini bottoms and went boogie boarding one day & these don't have a liner and when they get wet they are very revealing.... I had several ladies checking me out as I stood up out of the ocean and they saw my swimsuit clinging to every inch of my cock and butt...obviously that can be very arousing which they seemed to like even more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and later that night my wife was the beneficiary of that exhibitionism.... I hope other guys can find the confidence to live there best life because it's a short but amazing ride if you choose to make it that way🀘🏻🀘🏻😎😎
ralange

Post by ralange »

TANGA TANGA wrote: ↑Sun May 30, 2021 3:06 pm
ralange wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 4:00 pm I think we need a beach visit subject. We can post stories about our visits to beaches this year.

Great story Randy. I wonder if the guy in the blue thong set up near you due to the old safety in numbers thing, or maybe he was hoping to strike up a conversation with a like minded guy? By the way, was the black thong the one you wore in your short lived Youtube account? Perhaps the young lady set up between you and the other chap because she thought she wouldn't be pestered by either of you, because as everyone knows, guys who wear thongs are not interested in the opposite sex(lol). And finally, the young guy in the dreaded board shorts trying in vain to expose his no doubt ghostly white thighs to the sun. One can only hope that he saw how cool and comfortable you and blue thong guy looked in your sexy attire, and might be tempted to get down with the hip thonged dudes(lol).
On the subject of sharing your thong tan line, perhaps you could open an account similar to your Flickr and Youtube sites to show off your fit body, or maybe send in your undies/swimwear collection for a future Share the goods post?
That is the part of the beach where the thongs go. As for the girl I think the same thing she was at that end of the beach for the same reason. It was some nice eye candy for sure.
ralange

Post by ralange »

Bflo76 wrote: ↑Sun May 30, 2021 4:55 pm I had a great 5 night vacation in Ormond beach this last week! Every day was a different bikini...I love Rick Majors & a brand I found on Etsy called vuthysim.... I highly recommend both brands! My wife loves the reaction people give when I take off my shorts and get down to my bikinis... I'm in pretty decent shape and fairly well endowed now huge but definitely above average and both of these brands accentuate the package but nothing too extreme... overall once you talk to some people at the pool and the beach they all are very nice and accepting that it's what I like to wear. I confidentially wear these and love to go boogie boarding in them... the point is to just act normal and live like nobody is watching....that being said I did wear my florescent yellow vuthysim bikini bottoms and went boogie boarding one day & these don't have a liner and when they get wet they are very revealing.... I had several ladies checking me out as I stood up out of the ocean and they saw my swimsuit clinging to every inch of my cock and butt...obviously that can be very arousing which they seemed to like even more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and later that night my wife was the beneficiary of that exhibitionism.... I hope other guys can find the confidence to live there best life because it's a short but amazing ride if you choose to make it that way🀘🏻🀘🏻😎😎
That sounds like a fantastic vacation, great share. Bflo76 is correct in saying just wear your suit as if no one is watching and with confidence, people will not even notice you. πŸ‘πŸ‘
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

Bflo76 wrote: ↑Sun May 30, 2021 4:55 pm I had a great 5 night vacation in Ormond beach this last week! Every day was a different bikini...I love Rick Majors & a brand I found on Etsy called vuthysim.... I highly recommend both brands! My wife loves the reaction people give when I take off my shorts and get down to my bikinis... I'm in pretty decent shape and fairly well endowed now huge but definitely above average and both of these brands accentuate the package but nothing too extreme... overall once you talk to some people at the pool and the beach they all are very nice and accepting that it's what I like to wear. I confidentially wear these and love to go boogie boarding in them... the point is to just act normal and live like nobody is watching....that being said I did wear my florescent yellow vuthysim bikini bottoms and went boogie boarding one day & these don't have a liner and when they get wet they are very revealing.... I had several ladies checking me out as I stood up out of the ocean and they saw my swimsuit clinging to every inch of my cock and butt...obviously that can be very arousing which they seemed to like even more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and later that night my wife was the beneficiary of that exhibitionism.... I hope other guys can find the confidence to live there best life because it's a short but amazing ride if you choose to make it that way🀘🏻🀘🏻😎😎
This is something I love to see!.
You are right man, act normal and people will get over sooner