Newbie to thongs and g-strings

Let's talk about thongs
David_NC

Re: Newbie to thongs and g-strings

Post by David_NC »

Adamas wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:37 am @ TANGA TANGA: You have some valid questions. My wife just loves to see me in trunks. FYI, the trunks I wear are not long trunks. They are very low rise, similar to low rise boxer briefs, almost like a brief cut. My children are 15 and 17 years old. I need to point blank ask what her reservations are about me wearing bikinis. I love to see her in sexy lingerie, especially in skimpy undies, so maybe I can parlay that. Buy her a g-string or thong from Victoria’s Secret and explore together with my GH undies.

I’m tall and slender with an average build. I have an average cock size. Nah, I won’t be retiring to the spare bedroom and withholding all forms of intimacy if I can’t get her on board with bikinis, g-strings or trunks in bedroom. That seems extreme to be honest. I know you were joking about that statement :) We have frequent and amazing sex, so absolutely no issues there.
Adamas, I’ve recently been in your shoes so when you chat with your wife be calm and patient. Ask her if there is a specific reason she wouldn’t like seeing more of you so to speak. Trunks can be sexy I wore them and liked them but luckily have a great wife that is cool with me wearing thongs and bikinis. Your comment is she is okay with your bikinis but not in the bedroom so she will probably not mind you wearing thongs and over time you can introduce them into the bedroom. Before kids we slept naked but since kids (4 years and 7 months) I’ve switched to loose boxers in case I have to get up in the middle of the night and the 4 year old gets in our bed. I have recently been wearing briefs to bed and no issues so far, that is still developing for me. But I will probably not go to skimpy for sleep wear only because of small kids.
Adamas

Post by Adamas »

@David_NC: thank you for the encouragement. Agreed, this is all going to take some time. I’m in no rush. I can still enjoy wearing bikinis (soon g-strings and thongs) on my own.

I have some very sexy trunks that my wife loves! Lace, mesh and sheer. And some bikinis in the same materials.
Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Okay, I received my order and did quick try-ons. Ranking in terms of comfort and initial thoughts:

-Torridz thong (76% nylon, 24% spandex)
-Xcite thong (87% micro modal/7% polyamide/6% elastane)
-Torridz g-string (same as thong)

The Torridz thong is so dang comfy with the stretchy sheer like material! The “floss up my butt” is a weird feeling. Guess that’s something I’ll get used to...? I will take these for normal drives and report back.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Adamas wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:21 pm Okay, I received my order and did quick try-ons. Ranking in terms of comfort and initial thoughts:

-Torridz thong (76% nylon, 24% spandex)
-Xcite thong (87% micro modal/7% polyamide/6% elastane)
-Torridz g-string (same as thong)

The Torridz thong is so dang comfy with the stretchy sheer like material! The “floss up my butt” is a weird feeling. Guess that’s something I’ll get used to...? I will take these for normal drives and report back.
As long as the sizing is correct,you will soon get used to the "floss up my butt" feeling,and you will probably find the next time you go back to a regular bikini it will feel strange having a fuller covering on your butt.
Maybe it's just my warped mind,but when you said "I'll take these for normal drives" I had this image of you putting on your new thong,jumping in the car,and driving round the neighbourhood dressed only in a thong(lol). Might have a job explaining that to the police officer that stops you for a random spot check.
Adamas

Post by Adamas »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:24 amAs long as the sizing is correct,you will soon get used to the "floss up my butt" feeling,and you will probably find the next time you go back to a regular bikini it will feel strange having a fuller covering on your butt.
Maybe it's just my warped mind,but when you said "I'll take these for normal drives" I had this image of you putting on your new thong,jumping in the car,and driving round the neighbourhood dressed only in a thong(lol). Might have a job explaining that to the police officer that stops you for a random spot check.
Sounds good.

Ummm, no, but you get my point :lol: I wore the Torridz thong to sleep last night. Not bad at all. The stretchy sheer fabric accommodates my erection very nicely.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

Adamas wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:59 am
TANGA TANGA wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:24 amAs long as the sizing is correct,you will soon get used to the "floss up my butt" feeling,and you will probably find the next time you go back to a regular bikini it will feel strange having a fuller covering on your butt.
Sounds good.

Ummm, no, but you get my point :lol: I wore the Torridz thong to sleep last night. Not bad at all. The stretchy sheer fabric accommodates my erection very nicely.
Does that mean your wife saw you in your thong? How did she react? Positively I hope.
Adamas

Post by Adamas »

David_NC wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:44 pmDoes that mean your wife saw you in your thong? How did she react? Positively I hope.
No. We were intimate earlier though. I took a shower in the evening and wore a thong to sleep. She did catch a peak at the back of my thong this morning while we unloaded groceries. She giggled. It wasn’t the time to chat about it because my daughter was around.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

Hello Adamas,
Welcome to the team.
Question for everyone btw, sounds like you have you ask permission to your wives to wear whatever you want.
I know could be little bit awkward, but shouldn’t be that big deal.
But I’m not married with a women and I can imagine how they may feel rare because their husbands wear thongs. Maybe they feel embarrassed.
Anyways...
Welcome,
My best suggestions for thong is, just wear them until you find the right one, but if you want a suggestion i wear thongs from JM Underwear Canada brand really comfortable.

One of the reason I wear thong must of the time is because I have big legs and my waist fit really well, but the bikinis squeeze my ass all day because I have a office job.
Adamas

Post by Adamas »

CrossfiThong wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:59 am Hello Adamas,
Welcome to the team.
Question for everyone btw, sounds like you have you ask permission to your wives to wear whatever you want.
I know could be little bit awkward, but shouldn’t be that big deal.
But I’m not married with a women and I can imagine how they may feel rare because their husbands wear thongs. Maybe they feel embarrassed.
Anyways...
Welcome,
My best suggestions for thong is, just wear them until you find the right one, but if you want a suggestion i wear thongs from JM Underwear Canada brand really comfortable.

One of the reason I wear thong must of the time is because I have big legs and my waist fit really well, but the bikinis squeeze my ass all day because I have a office job.
Thank you for the warm welcome!

No, I don’t have to ask for permission....

I have to admit that the bikini and thong conversation is a little awkward for me. We’ve been married almost 20 years and have a very open relationship, so it is hard to say why, but it is...
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

@crossfiThong, I agree it isn’t as much asking permission but discussing options. It is a different discussion to say the least but it would be similar to let’s say you have brown hair and suddenly decide to become a blond. Not that your partner would “mind” but a change such as that would be appreciated if discussed first. So, for me as an example, I had worn trunks with a few bikinis so to add thongs wouldn’t be too drastic but definitely different and might would raise the question why after 7 years of marriage I would make such a change. Does that help a little?