Happy Thong Year!

Let's talk about thongs
ralange

Happy Thong Year!

Post by ralange »

Well I started 2020 off in a Thong. We had a couple that go camping over new year eve to ring in the new year. They know I wear bikini's & thongs just never seen me in them. We would always camp in cooler weather. Us guys always talk about going skinny dipping while sitting around the campfire but haven't yet. While playing cards talked about going in the hot tub later after the ball drop, I said I'm ready I have a thong on under jeans. When we got ready to go I change into a brief suit. Nick said where is the thong? I said I didn't want to offend anyone, he said you won't so I went and put it back on. https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.ph ... -Lightning
I didn't get the chance to enjoy my night of thong glory. To much Jack Daniel's not enough water and hot tub together they sent me to the porcelain throne! I must have looked real sexy in my thong laying on the bathroom floor. But I did break the ice with drunken night thong wearing.
TANGA TANGA

Re: Happy Thong Year!

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:29 am Well I started 2020 off in a Thong. We had a couple that go camping over new year eve to ring in the new year. They know I wear bikini's & thongs just never seen me in them. We would always camp in cooler weather. Us guys always talk about going skinny dipping while sitting around the campfire but haven't yet. While playing cards talked about going in the hot tub later after the ball drop, I said I'm ready I have a thong on under jeans. When we got ready to go I change into a brief suit. Nick said where is the thong? I said I didn't want to offend anyone, he said you won't so I went and put it back on. https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.ph ... -Lightning
I didn't get the chance to enjoy my night of thong glory. To much Jack Daniel's not enough water and hot tub together they sent me to the porcelain throne! I must have looked real sexy in my thong laying on the bathroom floor. But I did break the ice with drunken night thong wearing.
Sounds like your friend Nick could be a potential thong convert. I wonder if anyone took a picture of you lying on the bathroom floor?
ralange

Post by ralange »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:58 pm
ralange wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:29 am Well I started 2020 off in a Thong. We had a couple that go camping over new year eve to ring in the new year. They know I wear bikini's & thongs just never seen me in them. We would always camp in cooler weather. Us guys always talk about going skinny dipping while sitting around the campfire but haven't yet. While playing cards talked about going in the hot tub later after the ball drop, I said I'm ready I have a thong on under jeans. When we got ready to go I change into a brief suit. Nick said where is the thong? I said I didn't want to offend anyone, he said you won't so I went and put it back on. https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.ph ... -Lightning
Sounds like your friend Nick could be a potential thong convert. I wonder if anyone took a picture of you lying on the bathroom floor?
I haven't seen any yet. I talked to him about bikini swimsuits and he said he wouldn't look good in them. I told him everyone looks better not baggies.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:25 pm
TANGA TANGA wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:58 pm
I haven't seen any yet. I talked to him about bikini swimsuits and he said he wouldn't look good in them. I told him everyone looks better not baggies.
Your friend Nick's comment about how he wouldn't look good in a bikini swimsuit is unfortunately not uncommon. Like many guys, he probably thinks he needs to have a gym toned physique before he would dare to bare almost all. But I have to agree with you about everyone looking better in a bikini than in baggy shorts. I think,given time and encouragement,your friend will come around to your way of thinking.
Mark103

Post by Mark103 »

While I've made it a point to wear my thongs as much as possible not only at home but at the gym, when discussions turn to swimwear and what to wear at home to be comfortable, I'm being up front (pun intended,) and be counted about wearing bikinis and how I prefer thongs.
ralange

Post by ralange »

I posted a picture of me wearing one of my thong swimsuits at a hotel pool on my Flickr account https://www.flickr.com/photos/150594064@N02/
This is the same suit I wore New year's Eve. This also in my sig under my website.

I also came across this website
https://nofashionpolice.wordpress.com/are-thongs-legal/
It talks about all the states and the laws on thongs, has sources to check out if plan to thong on your travels.

Happy Thongs!
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:53 pm I posted a picture of me wearing one of my thong swimsuits at a hotel pool on my Flickr account https://www.flickr.com/photos/150594064@N02/
This is the same suit I wore New year's Eve. This also in my sig under my website.

It talks about all the states and the laws on thongs, has sources to check out if plan to thong on your travels.

Happy Thongs!
Great picture of you wearing a thong at the hotel pool. Hope there was someone there to appreciate the view(lol).
ralange

Post by ralange »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:20 am
ralange wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:53 pm I posted a picture of me wearing one of my thong swimsuits at a hotel pool on my Flickr account https://www.flickr.com/photos/150594064@N02/

Happy Thongs!
Great picture of you wearing a thong at the hotel pool. Hope there was someone there to appreciate the view(lol).
It is possible that someone walking by could have seen me. Last week when I checked in to the same hotel (Holiday Inn Express) The lady at the front desk was chatty, I was only one checking at the time. So I asked what was the policy on minimal swimsuits? She replied like a Speedo? I said no less then a speedo. She told me that during the week it was mainly corporate people staying there so I could wear what I wanted. Then she told me that kids are around I should wear a Speedo type suit. We'll see how that plays out when the time comes.

So far I have had a couple of men and women in the pools that I wore RIO cut strings some sheer when wet. No comments from anyone, one lady broke out in a conversation with me white we were in the hot tub.
ralange

Post by ralange »

Second time wearing my pink lighting Thong in the hotel pool. This time while I was swimming to ladies came the pool area to check on the temp of the water. We made small talk about how much chlorine was in the pool water. The younger and better looking one said yeah I can smell it. As they got ready to leave I turned and drive under water this gave a full view that I had a thong on.
While I was drying off a man looked in the pool area and seen me, didn't come in the room.
This is getting easier to wear a thong every time I do it.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:42 pm Second time wearing my pink lighting Thong in the hotel pool. This time while I was swimming to ladies came the pool area to check on the temp of the water. We made small talk about how much chlorine was in the pool water. The younger and better looking one said yeah I can smell it. As they got ready to leave I turned and drive under water this gave a full view that I had a thong on.
While I was drying off a man looked in the pool area and seen me, didn't come in the room.
This is getting easier to wear a thong every time I do it.
Sounds like you've really taken to thonging in hotel pools and are finding it easier each time. I bet those two ladies were pleasantly surprised and thrilled when they got an eyeful of your thonged butt as it disappeared under the water.

I noticed your Flickr account has disappeared again,which is a shame!