Sleeping wearing Thong

Let's talk about thongs
DownUnder

Re: Sleeping wearing Thong

Post by DownUnder »

It's more comfortable to keep everyone together getting in and out of bed instead of rolling over on them
Agreed, my posts and those of some other contributors talk about "support", you have explained it in more detail in case anyone wonders what the issue is.

Would it not be a sad irony though if in a few year's time G-strings are no longer seen as something for gays, but instead are not to be worn by younger men as they are only for old men. Time will tell!
londondan

Post by londondan »

I sleep naked all year round too have done since I was a teenager. Thongs could be a good choice though as it means there's less scope for material to get bunched up and restrictive than if you wear briefs or boxers.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I always wear underwear when I sleep... I never cared for sleeping naked. But a brief or thong is all I wear. I toss and turn all night long and shirts or pajamas would just twist around my body. I prefer to wear something silky and I have a few nylon and tactel briefs that are soft and comfortable to sleep in.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

Before and after marriage I slept naked. Then kids came along and I started wearing boxers to bed. I normally hate boxers but if I can’t sleep naked this was the best I could do. But not tight boxers and I have had issues with them twisting up and it wakes me up. I have tried briefs to sleep in and will try again.
kenadam

Post by kenadam »

I only sleep in a thong (my wife too). I was influenced by the fitness craze in the late 80's and early 90's. That puts me into decade 3 or 4 in terms of thong wearing. Wearing PJ's is like dressing up to go to bed - sorry can't do it.
Ashemm93

Post by Ashemm93 »

I do but I have what I call my Panama undies which are the things I specifically wear to sleep in they are I guess more stretchy and soft than average so they give more freedom whilst still supporting really well
kenadam

Post by kenadam »

I ONLY sleep in a thong, nothing else. It is comfortable and the wife doesn't mind sleeping next to me. She thinks sleeping nude is not hygienic. She also sleeps in a thong and short night shirt (braless). One thing that I would like to share is that wearing a thong that has a seam at the front with plenty of room is BEST. The reason for this is that when you wake up in the middle of the night, or in the morning with natural "morning wood" there is space up front for your package. I used to wear the tight seamless ones and many times I would wake up naked. The uncomfortable tight feeling naturally makes you slide off the thong in the middle of the night. There are some awesome thongs out there that look great when you are flaccid and erect. That's my experience.
jamesandyme

Post by jamesandyme »

Yes , I always wear the thong while sleeping, i feel comfy in it rather than being sleep naked. Thong underwear style are my personal favorite.
ThongBum

Post by ThongBum »

I sleep either naked or in a thong. Whichever I feel like doing that night.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

Yes, I sleep in underwear and T-shirt, so if it's a thong, that's what I'm sleeping in...