How tight do you want your thong to fit?

Let's talk about thongs
ThongFetish

How tight do you want your thong to fit?

Post by ThongFetish »

Hi

I wonder how tight do you want your thongs to fit?

I use shiny metallic thong made of rubber, spandex, wetlook or latex. I am a thong model and wear these thongs during a photo shooting.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Re: How tight do you want your thong to fit?

Post by tbdrawer »

I don't want the thong digging into me. Typically I aim for a snug fitting pouch on any underwear that holds the package well. I don't want to be smashed, but I don't want much movement. All around comfort with some snugness is what I want out of a thong.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

If the under strap of a thong/g-string is too tight then it can become very uncomfortable in a short space of time. My favourite strings are the ones that I am barely aware that I've got on. Not a fan of very tight pouches that squash my manhood and dig into my scrotum.
Mark103

Post by Mark103 »

I like a smooth fit overall but not so tight that my package get crushed/squeezed, the back strap digging in but not so loose that I flop about or fall out. I agree, I should not have to think about what I'm wearing.
MuscularinThong

Post by MuscularinThong »

I want to be able to feel my thong, but a really good fit let’s me forget I am even wearing one. I do not want my thong digging into my skin, that would be too tight.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

I like it tight, but not that uncomfortable, but definitely I wanna know the strap on the thong is there, but not to much. Those are my perfect thongs, but one time I bought few thongs accidentally one size smaller than the size I am and I wear them because they are so cool, but they are little bit tight in my butt and my bulge lol
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

MuscularinThong wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:50 pm I want to be able to feel my thong, but a really good fit let’s me forget I am even wearing one. I do not want my thong digging into my skin, that would be too tight.
I’m agree
beachlion

Post by beachlion »

The pouch should cover what is to be covered and should stay in place. The straps should be comfortable without digging in. My normal size is M but when I think some fabric is less elastic, I buy a size L. I have a few thongs with a metalic fabric and even an L size is quite tight.
londondan

Post by londondan »

I tend to wear classic style thongs (as opposed to bulge style) so opt for a bikini style pouch which is snug fitting but has some give. I dress pointing down inside the pouch so the pouch can't be too compact.

The fit of the thong strap is the most important thing to get right I think. As others have said, if the strap is too tight then it can become uncomfortable. I wear my thongs on my hips so the strap has to be stretchy enough not to be uncomfortable but I still like a nice snug fit so I am reminded I am wearing a thong as I move around.

I think if you get the fit right then thongs can be the most comfortable type of underwear.
kenadam

Post by kenadam »

If it is tight then it can get uncomfortable. The last thing I want is to go digging for the rear strap when it finds its way up into your crack. I actually get my wife to customize them. She will fix the rear strap and the waist too if they are too tight-fitting.