stocky guys and thongs

Let's talk about thongs
thehornymuzlim

stocky guys and thongs

Post by thehornymuzlim »

hey all,

so i really want to order my very first thong but this one fear keeps holding me back.

i'm stocky with a tummy and am super passionate about sexy mens underwear. i own tonnes of trunks and jockstraps but deep down really want to get my very first mens thong.

i also come from a very conservative family.

what are your thoughts on thongs and stocky guys...yay or nay or do what makes you happy?
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Re: stocky guys and thongs

Post by tbdrawer »

I'm a proponent for anyone that wants to wear a thong then they should wear a thong. Your underwear is for you and mainly your own enjoyment. Maybe some enjoyment for a significant other. So wear what you want and what makes you happy. Anyone and everyone can wear bikinis and thongs and should wear them. So go out and get that first thong (probably more go online and pick it out).
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

I’m stocky at 35” waist and I say if you want to wear a thong then do it. Only my wife knows that I wear thongs (and bikinis) and I am VERY conservative. I have a tummy also and wear thongs when I want to. I would recommend for your first thong look for one that has 1 inch or more waist band then try thinner bands and pay attention to sizing charts. Some of the thinner bands if not the proper size can feel like they are cutting into your waist. Have fun shopping
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Welcome to the forum. You've certainly come to the right place for info and support on any underwear/swimwear issues. I personally don't think being any size or body shape should deny someone the right to express themselves in whatever they so wish. You will probably be surprised at how much a thong can change the appearance of your body eg If you are of stocky build with sturdy legs and thighs, the high sides of a thong will help to lengthen your legs, and a generous sized butt will likewise look good in a thong.
You say you are from a conservative family, but don't say if you live with them. If that is the case, I would imagine you are concerned about them finding your thong in the laundry basket. If that is likely to be a problem, perhaps you could wash them yourself on the quiet until you feel ready to be more open? Only you can decide when would be the right time, but I think you should definitely give thongs a try! Good luck!
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I am a big man, 6ft 1 and weighing 360 lbs. Society tells me that, being a large man, I am not supposed to wear thongs, bikinis and string bikinis, but instead I should just accept and surrender to wearing Y-Front briefs that look like big, baggy diapers or boxer briefs that got down to my knees and resemble dorky boardshorts. Our culture also tells us men that only women should wear bikinis and thongs and if WE wear them, that we are not real men or that we are gay, or sissy. I refuse to conform to what society says I should be or should wear. If they make bikinis and thongs for women that weigh 400 pounds, then I can wear sexy men's thong and bikini underwear too!

But if you would like some recommendations for some sexy thongs and bikinis that will fit you without breaking your bank account, I suggest that you check out the underwear reviews section for my posts. I have posted many reviews of thongs and bikinis that are made in big & tall sizes and are also quite affordable! Good luck, and I hope you find something that you like!
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:03 pm You say you are from a conservative family, but don't say if you live with them. If that is the case, I would imagine you are concerned about them finding your thong in the laundry basket. If that is likely to be a problem, perhaps you could wash them yourself on the quiet until you feel ready to be more open? Only you can decide when would be the right time, but I think you should definitely give thongs a try! Good luck!
Yes, spot on! When I was still a teenager and worried about my mom finding the underwear that I chose when I decided to opt out of boring, mundane Y-Front briefs, I would wash then while I was taking a shower and hang them up in my room to dry while I slept at night.