Jockey Life: Bikinis and String Bikinis.... what do you think of them?

Let's talk about bikinis
JustSomeDude71

Jockey Life: Bikinis and String Bikinis.... what do you think of them?

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I like they way they look and the fit and design, but the fabric is way too thin. The last pack of string bikinis that I bought... holes wore in the crotch the first day I wore them. I was NOT happy! What a waste of money that was!

And does anyone remember when they had the all-white pack of bikinis? They don't even offer their products in white anymore! :x

What would REALLY be great is if they offered the string bikini front with a thong back!

What is your opinion of Jockey Life line of underwear?
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Re: Jockey Life: Bikinis and String Bikinis.... what do you think of them?

Post by tbdrawer »

It's probably been 8 to 10 years, since I actually bought a pack of Jockey Life string bikinis from Walmart. I use to wear them often when I first discovered them, which may be approaching 20 years now. I found them comfortable and the price couldn't be beat. They seemed to hold up as well as any department store underwear I have worn. I still have a few that I pull out occasionally for nostalgia. More coverage in back than I normally go for now.

I do check to make sure the local Walmart still has them and I'm pretty sure they had white in a multiple pack with other colors the last time I browsed the Walmart underwear section. Online is showing a white pair too though I don't know if it represents the actual colors in the package they will be sending. I would give a thong in the style a try if they were to make one.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I remember that years ago, Jockey offered their Life brand of underwear in nylon, but they had a tighter fit than their line of cotton underwear.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

You are correct the nylon ones were a tighter fit in the same size as the cotton ones. I use to wear the nylon ones for sports, since the package wasn't going to move in them.