Skimpier briefs

Let's talk about bikinis
Thongwearer

Skimpier briefs

Post by Thongwearer »

Just a random thought.

Does anyone here wear briefs or is it always bikini style? I have some jockey string bikinis but also like the Calvin Klein hip briefs and I also have some papi and Giorgio Armani briefs also.

They aren’t regular briefs but rather the low rise style.
londondan

Re: Skimpier briefs

Post by londondan »

FOr me it's almost always bikini style - it's what I grew up wearing as a teenager and I continued to wear them as I became old enough to purchase my own underwear. I just find them more comfortable than normal briefs and give good support. String bikinis are a nice mix-up to wear every now and again but sometimes I find the string sides can become uncomfortable.
Tacoronte

Winter & Summer

Post by Tacoronte »

Winter, briefs.

Summer, string bikinis and thongs.
DownUnder

Post by DownUnder »

Always string bikini style for day use, G-strings at night. I prefer the minimal material of both and find the string bikinis give good support for the more active times during the day. G-strings are great for night, especially warmer ones where the exposed buttocks stay cooler.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Higher-cut briefs with wider sides fold and roll down and I hate that! I prefer low-cut bikinis and string bikinis, but not the banded sides, because they fold and roll down. I like string bikinis that look like the ones that Jockey Life makes and sells at Wal Mart.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

I have a some low cut briefs, but way more bikinis and string bikinis. I agree with others, string bikinis give more free range of motion. Also glad to say I am mixing thongs back into the mix.
Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Low-cut bikinis and string bikinis for me. I like really skimpy sides.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

I wear thong Año 90% of the time, tanga-brief or bikini are sometimes the option I wear but usual thong.no brief, to big for me,
kenadam

Post by kenadam »

You have to try Daniel Alexander 607 bikini and 608 string bikini underwear. They are so skimpy that when they crawl a bit they look like a wide-back thong. They are VERY thin and I bought a bunch of the mesh see-through ones on clearance in both styles.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

kenadam wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:06 am You have to try Daniel Alexander 607 bikini and 608 string bikini underwear. They are so skimpy that when they crawl a bit they look like a wide-back thong. They are VERY thin and I bought a bunch of the mesh see-through ones on clearance in both styles.
I'm a big fan of the Daniel Alexander brand ,especially their g-strings, but I also love their half back swim tangas which sound very similar to the string bikinis you describe.