TV shows that show men in bikinis/ leggings

Let's talk about bikinis
ralange

TV shows that show men in bikinis/ leggings

Post by ralange »

There is a new show called unanchored on bravo network that shows a group of friends on catamaran sailboats. Most of guys wear bikini briefs and leggings. The network does a good job of showing positive images of men. The characters are younger male millennials.
stringbikinidude

Re: TV shows that show men in bikinis/ leggings

Post by stringbikinidude »

I was thinking about all the tv shows and movies where I'd seen shots of men in bikinis.....I can remember a lot of movies that i'd seen growing up (and recently discovered that featured some scenes...how about other guys on this blog? It seems like a lot of action movies from the 80s had bikini guys in it (Jean Claude Van Damme) also in the movie 'StoneCold' (1991) with Brian Bosworth, there is a shot of him in some awesome bikinis! There was the movie Captain Ron with Kurt Russell donning a nice speedo in it. There are some funny clips I discovered on youtube about bikini underwear with one from the 80s show 'Moonlighting' ...in the pilot, Bruce Willis is on a date with Cybill Shepard's character where he is actually making fun of a guy that he thinks wears bikini briefs but the way that he said it was almost comical. The way he says 'the guy wears bikini underwear' was in a teasing way but seems like Bruce Willis's character would almost like that style by the way he says that line...I found the clip in the pilot season of Moonlighting near the beginning (Bruce Willis interrupts Cybill's date in the scene) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFJEzU9Q314 (23:00 -) I admit to kind of analyzing that clip though...cause Bruce's character is making fun of bikini underwear, but it seems the way he says it makes it seem like he would be the kind of guy to wear it himself...thoughts?
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

stringbikinidude wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:07 pm ... also in the movie 'StoneCold' (1991) with Brian Bosworth, there is a shot of him in some awesome bikinis! ...
Looked up the movie and the scene and that is a great bikini. What's the chances of seeing that in a movie now a days with seriousness.
stringbikinidude

Stumbled upon a great beach scene from another underwear blog site. The clip is from a british tv show called 'Root into Europe'...this scene shows the older british couple stumble upon a rather funky European beach scene. There is female toplessness in the clip....hope I don't get into trouble for sharing this one : ) The beach scene i'm talking about is at 40:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSKQw2Kbkgc&t=2458s
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

A few months ago I was watching "Running Scared starring Gregory Hines and Billy Crystal. At one point in the movie they are at the beach with their girlfriends and they are both wearing thongs. Of course the movie was made over 30 years ago when it was still normal for straight men to wear bikinis and thongs to the beach!
stringbikinidude

JustSomeDude71 Where is that scene in Running Scared? I looked for it but couldn't find it : (
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

stringbikinidude wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:29 am JustSomeDude71 Where is that scene in Running Scared? I looked for it but couldn't find it : (
I'll have to watch it again. I'm not sure... maybe it was another movie... but almost certain that it was Running Scared.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

stringbikinidude wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:29 am JustSomeDude71 Where is that scene in Running Scared? I looked for it but couldn't find it : (
I was wrong... there is no scene in the movie where they are both wearing a thong.

HOWEVER, there is a scene showing actor Joe Pantoliano wearing a bikini brief. (27:15).
Also a scene where Gregory Hines is fishing on a boat, and when he gets up, you can see he's wearing what looks like a pink & black bikini bottom (39:35)
stringbikinidude

JustSomeDude71 I did notice those undie clips you mentioned....the one on the boat and Joe Pantoliano. A movie comes to mind with what I think is a speedo at the end of it and that is the movie 'Trading spaces' (1983) with Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd. Eddie Murphy is rockin' the speedo.
londondan

Post by londondan »

I distinctly recall Tom Hanks wearing black bikini briefs during an extended sequence in the movie Turner & Hooch