football players in bikini suits

Let's talk about bikinis
ralange

football players in bikini suits

Post by ralange »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqximUBF3IS ... 1c7tha46i8

This link is a Instagram post of Kory Biermann wearing a white bikini with his wife Kim.
TANGA TANGA

Re: football players in bikini suits

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thanks for posting the link to the footballer in his white speedo. I checked out his instagram account and I couldn't believe the vitriolic comments that he received for,shock horror.daring to wear a speedo. Some crazies said it was shocking that he wore a speedo in front of his children, and almost demanded that he cover up with board shorts.
Have to say I think he looked great in the white speedo especially with a golden tan,but funnily enough,even though his wife was wearing a very revealing bikini,she did not suffer the same amount of condemnation(surprise,surprise).
I made a point of posting some very favourable comments about his skimpy attire as well as some equally scathing comments directed at his detractors.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

That's a great find. The so called manly American sport of football has at least one athletic not afraid to wear a swim brief. Of course not going to change the tides, but nice to see. Seems he sports trunks at times too. At least there are several pictures of him in a swim brief on his wife's Instagram account. She seems to like him in the swim brief and sharing him with her 2.9 million followers. There will always be haters of guys wearing less than trunks. Doesn't seem to matter how in shape one is.
tom_22

Post by tom_22 »

Not a football player, but did anyone else catch baseball player Jake Arrieta in the news this week?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.co ... r-signing/
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Hi Tom. I checked out Jake in his "mankini" expecting to see him in one of those green creations beloved of Borat and dozens of guys on stag nights. So imagine my surprise to see him in a very respectable pair of expensive designer swim briefs of mainly black which helped to conceal any hint of a bulge. So once again the media managed to misname a perfectly respectable swim brief for something altogether racier and easier to sneer at. For anyone hoping to check out Jake in a mankini or bikini,you'd be wasting you time.However,if you wish to see a handsome athletic guy sweeping the floor while wearing a Versace swim brief,then you will not be disappointed.
DownUnder

Post by DownUnder »

Not men, or football, but good news, at least on the women's side. Watching the sport segment of the news on the weekend and a game involving the AUS women's cricket players. One of the players stood side on and it was obvious she was wearing a string bikini, the side strap and part of the rear panel were obvious under her tight trousers. In case you think this might be a case of seeing what you want to see, it was my partner who exclaimed "look at that", and with me asking "what?" (just in case she was referring to something else), replied about the player's panties. It may have been the pants from a swimwear bikini, but my partner thought this unlikely as the nylon of the swimwear is hot when not used for swimming. Nylon does wick away moisture though, unlike cotton, so I'm not so sure that what she was wearing was indeed underwear. I did not see other players, so it may have been a personal choice as I doubt underwear would be regarded as part of the uniform where it would be covered as in cricket. However, still good to see all the same.
stringbikinidude

Post by stringbikinidude »

In the movie 'Any Given Sunday' (1999) there's a volleyball scene on a beach near the middle of the movie showing a buff black guy in a tiny purple bikini...might call it a skimpy speedo or true 'banana hammock' style speedo with really skimpy sides. Very cool to see.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I hate the words "Mankini", "Manties" and "Man-panties" :x They are ignorant words born of fear and made up by people that don't think we have a right to wear something different than them! They are words made to embarrass us and make us feel ashamed of our choices in underwear and swimwear. Words to make us feel as if we have sinned somehow, or done something wrong simply because we chose something other than the boring and mundane choices of boxer briefs, board shorts (boring shorts) and full-cut Y-front briefs (granny panties for men)! To me, they're derogatory remarks, like racial slurs.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:53 pm I hate the words "Mankini", "Manties" and "Man-panties" :x They are ignorant words born of fear and made up by people that don't think we have a right to wear something different than them! They are words made to embarrass us and make us feel ashamed of our choices in underwear and swimwear. Words to make us feel as if we have sinned somehow, or done something wrong simply because we chose something other than the boring and mundane choices of boxer briefs, board shorts (boring shorts) and full-cut Y-front briefs (granny panties for men)! To me, they're derogatory remarks, like racial slurs.
I don't have an issue with the term mankini when it is used to describe the green garment that has become synonymous with the character Borat. Although it is generally looked upon as being something of a joke item,the reality is that it can boost the sex appeal of any guy,most of whom would NEVER dream of being seen in so much as a speedo,but are happy to slip on something that exposes their butts to the world and barely conceals their manhood.
The Manties and Man panties are ridiculous words coined by ignorant people to ridicule something completely harmless that brings great enjoyment to those of us who wear skimpier underwear and swimwear.

The one thing I would take exception to with the author of this post is his last remark which likened the use of the term man panties etc with racial slurs. I'm sure it wasn't your intention to lump together a lightweight irritation about underwear with the vile ongoing racial slurs and prejudice that large sections of the world face on a daily basis,but it jarred me sufficiently to post this reply.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:37 am https://www.instagram.com/p/BqximUBF3IS ... 1c7tha46i8

This link is a Instagram post of Kory Biermann wearing a white bikini with his wife Kim.
I have noticed that many Australian rugby players seem to favour speedos,or budgie smugglers as they are called over there. They tend to be big,well built guys,so it would be a very brave or foolish guy that would make a derogatory comment to their faces!