Manscaping: to do or not to do?

Let's talk about bikinis
DanPar

Re: Manscaping: to do or not to do?

Post by DanPar » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:43 am

Yes my wife knew about my interest in skimpy swimwear and underwear from the beginning. She also knew that I love the beach, because I grew up on the shore of Lake Michigan in Chicago. So I do my thing and she tolerates it.

I’m proud of my body and I keep it in good shape. So why not show off a little. Very warm here today so it’s a tiny red, white and blue bikini for the beach today.

lapswimmer

Post by lapswimmer » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 am

I wear low rise Asian bikinis, Neptune Scepter, and have been shaving for several years. I shave everything in the crotch and I love the smooth feel of the skin after a shave and so does the wife. She shaves too for a clean crotch. We both use a razor with shaving cream in the shower and do not get any stubble or unsightly ingrown hair bumps. To me a bush hanging over the top of a bikini is distracting from the nice appearance of skimpy swimwear.

DanPar

Post by DanPar » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:38 pm

Nice that you are both into the clean shaved look. I shave everything except my arms and head. Men’s shaved legs show all the details of legs like mine, muscular from walking 6 miles a day. A shaved chest is cool for the same reason. It shows how fit even older guys like me look in tiny swim.