Who wants to join in the discussion?

Let's talk about bikinis
JustSomeDude71

Who wants to join in the discussion?

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

For those of you that have facebook accounts, I have been debating some ignorant meatheads making with the gay/panty comments about the style of underwear that we here prefer to wear. Here's the link if you want to add your comments:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 5391762189
TANGA TANGA

Re: Who wants to join in the discussion?

Post by TANGA TANGA »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:04 pm For those of you that have facebook accounts, I have been debating some ignorant meatheads making with the gay/panty comments about the style of underwear that we here prefer to wear. Here's the link if you want to add your comments:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 5391762189
Although I'm not on facebook,I was able to look at some of the derogatory comments posted by guys who obviously live in the dark ages when it comes to their attitude towards men's underwear. While I applaud your attempts to converse with them,and possibly even educate some,I personally wouldn't give them the oxygen of publicity or waste my time on what seems like a lost cause.
swimmer78

Re: Who wants to join in the discussion?

Post by swimmer78 »

Although I'm not on facebook,I was able to look at some of the derogatory comments posted by guys who obviously live in the dark ages when it comes to their attitude towards men's underwear. While I applaud your attempts to converse with them,and possibly even educate some,I personally wouldn't give them the oxygen of publicity or waste my time on what seems like a lost cause.
[/quote]

Reviving an old post here, but I agree with this. Trying to engage with these guys on FB is only feeding the trolls. It's not worth getting worked up over their backwards attitudes towards mens underwear (or swimwear too). On a positive note I noticed quite a few likes and loves on the Jockey ad. Honestly I think the ones making the derogatory comments may be a vocal minority. The internet has a way of amplifying negative attitudes and stereotypes towards mens bikini/thong wear. The loudest are usually the most insecure with their masculinity and sexuality. Let's don't draw negative attention to the styles of underwear or swimwear we enjoy wearing.