International Underwear Day

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
JustSomeDude71

International Underwear Day

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Today was international underwear day... and we missed it!
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Re: International Underwear Day

Post by tbdrawer »

You didn't wear underwear today? :o JK Some are calling it underwear week, so there is still time to celebrate. Though I think most of the time we are celebrating it everyday.
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

I celebrated - a pack of four new thongs arrived courtesy of a well-known prime deliverer!

They're one of the Asian brands, in a stretchy/smooth material that means they can be used as underwear or swimwear. I wore one of them all day, and it was reasonably comfortable - so I celebrated without actually realising.

I like the idea of a week though!
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

My order from Daniel Alexander arrived yesterday and I did get to try them on but need to wear them longer before forming an opinion.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

David_NC wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:02 pm My order from Daniel Alexander arrived yesterday and I did get to try them on but need to wear them longer before forming an opinion.
That's good,David. I would be surprised if you don't love the DA undies. I've just popped a fair few DA g-strings in my holiday case and a half back swim bikini(which hopefully won't be required)lol.