BodyAware

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
David_NC

BodyAware

Post by David_NC »

I debated on how to ask this, to start has anyone tried BodyAware recently. I like some of their styles but not necessarily that they are satin. Even though I’ve worn bikinis and thongs for some time I feel like I am still new at this. I personally hate website that blast “gay man’s underwear” on their sites, such has JJ Malibu - I do not mean to offend anyone but I don’t think my underwear preference equates my sexual preference. I live in the south, it gets humid and minimal underwear is beneficial. There are some features of underwear that, for me only, makes them more feminine such as lace. I’m sure there are some that have men’s lace underwear that find them wonderful and that is great for you. That brings me back to BA and satin, in the past satin to me has seemed like a feminine material for undies. My wife doesn’t care that I wear thongs, but the materials have been cotton, microfiber, poly blend or similar. Now I agree I don’t tell my wife what she can/can’t wear and she doesn’t tell me either but a fabric like satin would that raise an eyebrow? Do others that are married think similarly or am I overthinking this? Also, does satin breath well or hold in moisture? What is the appeal of them? Sorry for the long post/question I couldn’t figure out how to simplify my thoughts.
JustSomeDude71

Re: BodyAware

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Satin also has no give or stretch to it. I have ordered men's satin thongs in the past and regretted it because they literally fit like women's panties in the front. my testicles were spilling out the sides and it was quite uncomfortable to wear. Silk is not good either. underwear made from nylon, modal, tactel, neoprene and microfiber are far better and stretchy.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

It's been several years now since I have last bought from them. I use to buy from them more in the early days of my bikini and thong wearing. They had more styles that interested me. They do make good quality underwear. Their satin tanga is one that grabbed my attention when I saw it. Probably the shininess caught my eyes plus they kind of remind me of the style I got started into bikinis. Their satin is a blend of 90% nylon/10% spandex, so I would imagine there is stretch to it. I don't know if much satin is still out there as options for women's underwear. Seems lace is the in thing now. I think most of BodyAware's offering in satin aren't going to raise an eye, since the designs do not look like women's underwear. If it has a flat front pouch then I think they could be mistaken for a pair of women's underwear. If you like the looks of a pair then just get it.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

I do remember buying shiny satin look string bikinis and thongs from Kiniki back in the 80's in various colours including red, black, blue and white, and I didn't think they looked feminine. In fact, I probably thought the shiny appearance of the fabric made them look sexier than a regular material. To this day, I'm not a fan of lace in male underwear, and I avoid silk for ethical reasons, but tactel is a great material and is soft to the touch. If you want to try satin, you should go ahead because, unlike swimwear, few people are going to see them(unless you're planning on joining a male stripper group).