JM thongs

Write your own review of thongs you own.
Thongwearer

JM thongs

Post by Thongwearer »

Anyone in this forum ever gotten any of the JM thongs?
CrossfiThong

Re: JM thongs

Post by CrossfiThong »

Hello’ I have,
This brand is one of my favorite thongs, I completely forget I’m wearing thong, they are that comfortable. I even sleep wearing them,
They are make it a good quality cotton, the color still the same since I bought it.
dmk_99

Post by dmk_99 »

The JM 'Skinz' thong are my favorite thongs. Very comfortable and the material is very soft, yet very durable. I have a few pairs that are pushing 15 years old and they are still like new. I only let them air dry after being washed and never throw them in the dryer.

If anyone is interested in trying a thong, I highly recommend this one.
londondan

Post by londondan »

I'd also highly recommend the JM SKinz thong - great fabric and cut. They are super comfy to wear as an everyday thong. They come in a nice selection of colours too.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

So annoying when a retail site advertises thongs for sale, but does not show you the back of the garment!
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:02 am So annoying when a retail site advertises thongs for sale, but does not show you the back of the garment!
That can be a problem with some companies. I personally wouldn’t buy without seeing the back because some companies might call something a thong when it’s not. I use the example of would you buy a house if the owner only showed you the front of the property?
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

I thought JM did show the back ?
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

JM does show the backs. Some I know that don't. One brand said it was a requirement of some of their wholesale clients to remove photos of butts. Guess they didn't have better clients to get.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Does anyone else get annoyed when an underwear company pixilates the model’s bulge and butt crack in their online advertising? I can accept that for some markets the sight of a penis in a see through garment wouldn’t be acceptable, although I’ve seen a few companies where you can click on the uncensored version if you so wish. But I fail to see why a thong or g-string nestling snuggly between two butt cheeks warrants such censorship! After all, if you are shopping for thongs, surely you have to expect to see bare butts!
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:34 am Does anyone else get annoyed when an underwear company pixilates the model’s bulge and butt crack in their online advertising? I can accept that for some markets the sight of a penis in a see through garment wouldn’t be acceptable, although I’ve seen a few companies where you can click on the uncensored version if you so wish. But I fail to see why a thong or g-string nestling snuggly between two butt cheeks warrants such censorship! After all, if you are shopping for thongs, surely you have to expect to see bare butts!
Japan and China-based retailers do that. I hate it too, but it's their countries morality standards, I suppose. If they want to hock their wares in China, they have to blur out crotches, ass cracks and nipples.